Reviews for Blood
satomika chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
This time, the ending truly satisfied me

Mukya!

I love Naruto's speech; that even though it sounded too fast to be confessing his love, I felt the words were true...like in real life true
SugarySkull chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Love this. Amazing one shot
ZirconK chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Good one there. Well I would have hate to see hinata die for NaruHina is my best!
wingedgodess13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I love hinatas near death( happy shes alive cuz shes my favorite character too) and narutos reaction to her near death thus the reason for me liking hinatas near death. I love it when naruto gets really protective over hinata :) Great Story!
kandita chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
So cute
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Loved it! So glad you kept her alive I would've died inside!
ssshinko chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
"...our comrads have found love!"
Lee striking a pose.

this made my day. •u•
ili777 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
It was so cuteeeee :3
happy you didn't make her die or I would have hated you, Hinata can't die until she is 80 or older, married to naruto (how is still alive) with 5 kids and 20 or more grandchildren!
Yanirca chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
LOVE THE ENDING!
ps thanks for not killing her i love her shes my fav character too!.
LeeRocks chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This was rather disgusting and disturbing.
ranneal chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Uber great story! You are the best with Naruto and Hinata stories. I hope that you continue writing them...I really feel that the manga and anime are FINALLY going to go NaruHina...Hinata seemed soooo determined when she last was seen headed for the battle and Naruto.
Topaz Princess chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
what a wise person you are !

For a while I thought you were going to kill her too,thank God for Hinata lovers like you XD
Okazaki323 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
omg! you were going to kill her! thank kami-sama you didn't. i know what you mean, i've thought about making one of my one shots a tragedy by killing Hinata. but then i was like "Hell no, that's way to sad." i can't bring myself to do it. good story. it would've been so sad if u killed her. ahggg...tragedies depress me. so glad she lived.
Littlemiss chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
You, my fellow author, are purely genius.

I can honestly say that other stories I have read regarding romantic couples, that there had not been one as creative and as original as yours. To tell you the truth, I, like majority of the reviewers here, was glad when I found out that you couldn't kill Hinata. Good. Because dead Hinatas are just...*shudders*

Anyways, if I had an account, I would definitely put this story in my favorites, and you as my favorite author. Sadly, I do not, so yeah. Let's just stick to bookmarking you. XD

I love how you mentioned that they were starting to get closer, but Hinata maintained her blushes. Most people would just have her confessing, then he'd realize in that instant that he may love her too. Or, they'd have both of them as best friends, but Hinata would be OOC. So kudos to you on that one.

It's amazing how much I want to read this story over and over again. Your writing style is alright, nothing too detailed and nothing to frank.

I also love the line: He leaned forward and kissed her chastely on the lips. "Hush Hinata, I don't even know what 'obligated' means. Besides…" He kissed her again. "For someone who's so quiet, you're sure talking a lot."

A clueless Naruto is to die for! This just had me squealing over and over again, and mind you, I haven't squealed in quite a long time.

Good job. Keep writing and I hope to see more of your works soon.
Towards the sun chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Of course you've done good with the ending
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »