Reviews for I Love you
Skitzoskittles chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
Omg, I loved this sooo much XDD...I have one comment. it said that Hidan and Kakuzu stayed with Pein the entire time to plan a Valentines day surprise for Konan but wasn't Hidan in Peins office naked? Does that mean durning the entire time they were planing Hidan's junk was hanging out?
aug325 chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
I don't find this as KakuHida at all. Moreover, I find it as Hidan finding a way to satisfy his selfish sexual need for pain. But overall, I liked it. w
Twisted-Thorns25 chapter 7 . 3/26/2010
That was most randmoness ending I've ever read! HA, great job with the characters by the way.
SaveADrumBangADrummer23 chapter 7 . 11/10/2009
Well, Hidan's got some fetish's now doesn't he? XD Will you be updating any time soon? I love the story.
glasgow-smile chapter 7 . 11/24/2008
hehee gotta love the masochist love :D
EstelleYS chapter 7 . 11/17/2008
Well, great job is all i can say, and the ending was awesome, so terrifically random XD

plus, i have special appreciation for the use of sadistic pleasure in here, and also Hidan's part where he cries out to his God, somehow that part just seemed beautiful to me.
Sandsibscrazy chapter 7 . 11/12/2008
lol I'm really into this story. When the members came into the torture room I screamed "oh sh*t!" at my computor lol I really like this please continue as soon as possible!
MelloxChocolate chapter 7 . 10/29/2008
that was funny, too bad its completed, but im gonna read the sequel
MelloxChocolate chapter 6 . 10/29/2008
thats really sick, i love it
MelloxChocolate chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
i liked this a lot! :)
MelloxChocolate chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
its complete? aw...i thought theres one more chapter...i didnt like the begin but i liked the last chapter
kuriqa chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
ha ha ha lol, they got caught and pein wasn't even mad? i probly would have laughed my ass off... lol... heh heh heh poor 'innocent' tobi that makes me lol so much yes i agree with zetsu... blood
kuriqa chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
omj that song always seems to make me cry TT_TT but that's just the magic of savage garden i guess this was very... beautiful lol, kuzu's big lol... sai would even be impressed lololol ok, onto the next chapter!
sasodei-iz-awesome chapter 7 . 8/24/2008
Me and Gaara: -burst out laughing-

Itachi: Hey i DO read that magazune

Me and Gaara: -look him, then each other then laugh even harder-

Itachi: -_-... We loved the story. Hope you'll update soon
Princesse Sarah chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Hmm; you've made me like Kakuzu Hidan yaoi... (:

You have a good style, and you don't go OOC (fluff for tough guys makes me sick)

Love your fic so far