Reviews for Before
Undertakerlover 1306 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This was probably the only fanfic that I had read from this anime. I have always liked it, I remember my brother wanting me to read it. This was the only fanfiction that I remember reading. Chisame is my favorite character in the series... I think this fanfiction was the reason why I call Chisame, Chiusame. Now my brother calls me that all the time.

I guess my brother had a good taste in fanfiction, and I really love this one!
Ryoga's best friend chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This is less a 'fic' and more a very interesting back story... don't get me wrong, I like the idea but theres no story here. It's a good back story that could be weaved into a real fic but on it's own it's just interesting.
Nekoi Kurona chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Chisame is a really interesting character; she's my favorite one in Negi's class. I like the plot of the story and how it all fits. It's like those shoujo manga where the main character is pretending to be a twin to revive the person out of guilt. Chisame's a really cute person so I can totally imagine her like this. Good work.
runman2 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
this is so sad. I'm still crying. She is my favorite character.
D.K.N chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I'd really like to see a second chapter or mini-story showing Chisame's parents' thoughts and reactions to all this, especially to how their last remaining child has become so harsh and hateful.
Shadow Zeranion chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I really liked this one. I agree that Chisame is a very interesting character and this explanation although probably not canon is definitely plausible. The idea of Chiue being her younger twin sister that she loved and hated so much is a very startling yet profound idea. I enjoyed this fic, and I'm glad you took the time to write it.
Totoro-Likes-Cakes chapter 1 . 1/23/2008

This is so sad man

I never knew :(
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
oh I liked it! I never really liked Chisame but you certainly made a good excuse for her acting the way she does.
TheWhiteMonk chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Wow. Just, Wow. This was just so well written. I once met a twin who coped with the death of his brother by pretending to be him. So this story struck home for me. Thank you for writing this.
buzzbros chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
this one was great! I wouldnt be suprised if Ken Akamatsu were to steal this idea for the manga, seeing that it would really fit in. I'd love to see your theories on Zazie too