Reviews for Logan II
willotaku9000 chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
That's it? That can't be it!
Saffire55 chapter 8 . 2/27/2010
AWESOME! Outstanding story!
Raven Areela Logan chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
the ending was funny but thats not how you spell Kole's name. it's K-O-L-E
mangagirl18 chapter 8 . 2/9/2008
AWESOME! Please update really soon!
singyourheartout287 chapter 8 . 2/8/2008
aw, poor azar trying to help! but stupid azar haha. i liked it! its so sweet! i KNEW gem was raven from the beginning! lol :]] well, you better update soon! :]] i'm hooked here! :]] lol
Lil chap welsh nd proud chapter 8 . 2/8/2008
WOAH m8 this was one of the best fics i av EVA read m8

:D Diolch m8 :D
Chione Jinx S chapter 8 . 2/7/2008
I still love it! Please update as soon as possible. I think Azar should still try to get through to Raven and that her father should come back and Logan should defeat him this time.
Wolvmbm chapter 8 . 2/6/2008
Well, I'll be.

If any issue proves that love can conquer all then it's in this story.

I was impress with the deep connection that Raven and Beast Boy now share together.

I was also shock to see Raven in a demotive way of being called the Gem once more and was even more shocked to learn that Logan maybe the new portal for Trigon. :(

I still wonder that even though they escaped Azar, what will happen when they face Trigon again, and what about little Logan will they teach her to hide her emotions, because she seems so much like her parents in many different ways.

I must say if you plan on continuing this story then you have my full support in doing so. :D
titanfan45 chapter 8 . 2/6/2008
That ended well! I have to say that I love the way you have written the character "Logan" and I hope you will bring her back for another story.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 8 . 2/6/2008
The future is still foreboding, but at least they are a family again.
Raven of Alaska chapter 8 . 2/6/2008
Yay! Raven is back home with her husband and daughter! Who cares if Trigon comes back? The Titans can whoop his big red demonic butt any day of the week. Just don't let Raven or Logan get hurt. Since Azar is a light being, just like everyone else in Azarath, would it be possible for her soul to be destroyed, if that is what the light being is? If it can be destroyed... *evil grin* Azar, go to Trigon! Still pissed that she kidnapped Raven.

Sincerly,

Raven of Alaska
Ziv Catbee chapter 8 . 2/6/2008
Fucking hell girl! I should just jump you right now and steal your ingenuousness! I am honored to be one of your fellow students girl, and I know that every reader is becoming jealous as they read this. Write more. Write more. Write a book! Just please write more!

(or else I will steal your tea.)

lovelove
reader chapter 7 . 2/5/2008
i was wonderiing if that women would come back whats next
titanfan45 chapter 7 . 2/5/2008
That Lady has got to pay dearly for that. Taking Raven on her wedding day no less. The wedding scene was very good. I never expected anything bad to happen. Beastboy's life is a roller coaster ride with Raven in it.
singyourheartout287 chapter 7 . 2/5/2008
OMG! that was so sad! and amazing! i felt the love! and it made me think of my lost love! :[[ it was so beautiful! i loved their vows! i LOVED how he sang amore hahaha. and it was so sad when she got taken away! how could she! UPDATE ASAP! :]] lol