Reviews for My Plot Bunny Adoption Centre
claritykills chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
can we use them to write a story
Prayers to Castiel chapter 30 . 7/20/2011
I was wondering if I could adopt idea 3? I have been trying to write a SupernaturalxTwilight story for a while. It would be great if you could PM me your answer.
sujulove chapter 37 . 11/2/2010
Have there been a response to any of the ideas? I would like to read them as I like to read more then write.
sujulove chapter 26 . 11/2/2010
Have anyone responded to this idea because I would love to read it.
sujulove chapter 24 . 11/2/2010
Hey I ckecked your profile on teisting the hellmouth and looked at your CSI/Buffy fanart and the Icky Pee story would be fun to read do you know where i can find it.
Zenelia chapter 13 . 10/25/2010
Okay, hi! This story isn't marked or anything, and I came across your profile and thought I'd check out the 'adoption' story. Here I am!

I've been looking through only the fandoms I write in, and saw this idea. Has it been taken yet? If not, I would like it. I don't even know if these are still up for grabs. If it is, please let me know! This would be a fun story to write. Of course I would credit you for where I got the idea.

Thanks!

-Zenelia*Sky
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 41 . 2/2/2010
I think that I like almost all your ideas for stories and I already like your writing. I wish that you had time to write a lot of these ideas...but alas...you can't. If someone adopts your stories will you post that on here because I definatly want to read some of these if they're going to take your ideas and write stories with them!
SetInSmoke chapter 14 . 8/11/2009
Hi! I was hoping I could maybe adopt this little guy from you. It'll probably be a oneshot, and rather depressing - I have to admit I got a bit teary eyed thinking about it - but I swear I'll try my best to do your plotbunny justice.

I love your ideas BTW. Great job! Hope to hear from you soon!
animaluvr123 chapter 40 . 8/1/2009
This one sounds really cool has anyone adopted it yet?
foxykitsuneyouko chapter 38 . 8/1/2009
good ideas will you post the name of the suthors that adopted your ideas cause that would be good
The Lady of the Land chapter 38 . 7/31/2009
so this would be a buff and/or angel x w/hp?
Beth5572 chapter 41 . 7/30/2009

Terri
Shakari chapter 40 . 7/30/2009
This sound's really cool! But I could never write it.
Deleted981 chapter 22 . 6/28/2009
Don't you already have a story for this? The Devils Rejects
EvilAngel-Sisah chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Hey, I was just looking through your ideas and I found a few I wouldn't mind taking on. If it's okay with you of course.

I like TwilightxSupernatural Ideas 1-3, and SmallvillexSupernatural Idea.

I would love it if you would let me take on at least one of these stories. I think i could work with them well.

Thanks for your time and get back to me soon!