Reviews for Caught in the Rain
Anonymous chapter 2 . 1/22
I would not blame Hermione either for not wanting to marry Draco after he sexually assaulted her. She needs time to heal and his father just approaches only to pressure her into it.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/22
That is definitely interesting.
Jojo74 chapter 1 . 1/8
What a good story, but are you still going to update soon.
Aquary chapter 2 . 1/11/2016
Interesting... i love how you love writing dramione.
Kinda wish you finish it...moreover the one about veela.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
This looks great, I'd looove an update! ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/6/2015
Please update this
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
I am so angry right now,
I am mentally attacking you with pitchforks and torches,
WHY HAVE YOU NOT CONTINUED!
Hubertwinslow chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
Man, all your stories are so good i like all of them...once i think the last one is my favorite i read another one and im hooked but then it stops. It must be crazy to have to start different stories with good plots...i hope you update.
magnoliaorchard chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
Are you done with this story?
Autumnvicky chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
No, darn it. No! There must be more! This is just too interesting to leave a girl hanging...
VampireLoveStory chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Hello! Don't you think it's time to continue this story already...? It's been... Five years.
maggie chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
What is an untouchable? This is NOT in Harry Potter fiction or a part of the HP wizarding universe. If you are going to introduce a new cultural concept please fully introduce it before putting it into your piece. If it is a comcept that is practed by your culture then either tell the reader or remove if as it is not practiced by either western culture, the Harry Potter universe, or found within Harry Potter canon and fanfiction. Thank you.
shine25 chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
More please!
funnygirl chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
This really is very a pity you left it unfinished.
Madamam chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Please update! Please! This is amazing!