Reviews for Caught in the Rain
This looks great, I'd looove an update! ;)
Please update this
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
I am so angry right now,
I am mentally attacking you with pitchforks and torches,
Hubertwinslow chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
Man, all your stories are so good i like all of them...once i think the last one is my favorite i read another one and im hooked but then it stops. It must be crazy to have to start different stories with good plots...i hope you update.
magnoliaorchard chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
Are you done with this story?
Autumnvicky chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
No, darn it. No! There must be more! This is just too interesting to leave a girl hanging...
VampireLoveStory chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Hello! Don't you think it's time to continue this story already...? It's been... Five years.
maggie chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
What is an untouchable? This is NOT in Harry Potter fiction or a part of the HP wizarding universe. If you are going to introduce a new cultural concept please fully introduce it before putting it into your piece. If it is a comcept that is practed by your culture then either tell the reader or remove if as it is not practiced by either western culture, the Harry Potter universe, or found within Harry Potter canon and fanfiction. Thank you.
shine25 chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
More please!
funnygirl chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
This really is very a pity you left it unfinished.
Madamam chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Please update! Please! This is amazing!
Madamam chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
OMG! WTF! The writing style was amazing. The details and the imagery made me want to cry for hermione! You totally put every single reader in her shoes. And what's up with draco, forcing her to show involvement? wrapping her in his robes? Apologizing? Hugging? That man is a deranged animal! You're the best!
Angelus Erreare chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
It's damn good. Ah, this story shows such promise! So intense! Intriguing! And passionate. I can't wait to read more. Ah but for CC, you do have some errors. Please look into that but as far as plot and its excecution is concerned, I've no qualms.

Hope to read more from you.

Take Care

cullen's pet chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
I love what you have written so far. Are you ever going to update. I've been waiting patiently for so long...
monkeypants82 chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
Are you updating this story anytime soon? I feel like a hypocrite asking you this question since I have stories I have to update, too. Lol. Great fic!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »