Reviews for Daddy's Little Girl
maleisha54 chapter 9 . 1/24
Sequel please
Elizabeth chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
You r making me crybut in a good way i couldn't stop 4 20 min. I give 10 thumbs up
Seleste chapter 9 . 9/23/2014
acetwolf94 chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
Lunardragon33 chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
abandonedaccount451 chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
i love it

god i would scream 'bloody muderer' if some one tried that too

hell im sure i would have to be a very happy drunk just not to kill him

love me
abandonedaccount451 chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
awsome so far but cant continue
Ms.Valkyrie13 chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
hey could you make a sequel please!
sakura-cherrytree chapter 9 . 9/11/2010
Loved It make a sequel it would be perfect!
Caty14 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
My friends think I'm insane cause I read this story like 12 times! I just couldn't get enough! This story was one of the first stories I read when I stumbled across ! I love Sasori and Sakura together but not necessarily them being lovers! The dad or brother look I like for them! This story not only blew my mind with the plot but also the writing manor! I hate reading stories that are wrote badly! But this story was the 1st story I could actually read without yelling at the computer! Congratulations! You made my most very favorite story ever!

~ Best Wishes, Good Stories, Great Writing!
AmyRoselover chapter 9 . 3/29/2010
Oh, I loved that story! It was so good! Anyways, why the vag?
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 9 . 3/12/2010
""Um…Dad, may I speak with you?" Sakura asked, shyly. He nodded and they went into the hall while Sayu talked to Deidara and Ino." INO? BUT SHE'S DEAD!

Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 8 . 3/12/2010
"(AN: Why do guys like it? I can't stand football!)" Yeah, I Know, Right?
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
...what about the fact that sakura IS A KONAHA NINJA!
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 6 . 3/11/2010
""Sakura," Sasori greeted and she nearly spit her sake out. He sighed. "You're sixteen. You're not supposed to drink," Sasori said.

"Sorry," Sakura mumbled as she handed him the sake. He took a sip.

"You have good taste though," Sasori said.

"That's shocking," Sakura mumbled. He looked at her.

"What is?" Sasori asked.

"That you're talking to me let alone complimenting me," Sakura mumbled, wiping her eyes from tears. Sasori sighed.

"You think I don't care?" Sasori asked.

"Yes," Sakura replied.

"Is there something you wanted to talk about?" Sasori asked.

"My mom said that if I could get you to take custody of me she'd give you all of it and if I couldn't in nine months Ion would adopt me as his own," Sakura said, holding her breath.

"Let him," Sasori said, putting the drink down.

"What? Why? I hate him!" Sakura yelled at him.

"Sakura, you have no reason not to like him," Sasori said, looking at her with his cold eyes, waiting for her to say something.

"Dad! He beats me!" Sakura yelled, tears falling freely. Sasori's eyes widened and then returned to their normal size." ...good... he DOES care!