Reviews for Shadows on the Cherry Blossom
SquirreLJ chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Your writing was absoulutely fantastic for a fourth grader! But that's not why I'm writing this to you. I'm asking you to keep writing. Think about it, if you were able to pull this off in the fourth grade, imagine what you could do now! Trust me, you'll be absolutely fantastic!
1893earthling chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
"It's not over yet, Uchiha. Don't you want to come back home with me, little boy?" "Come here, my little kitty kitties…" "He tempts his pray, , satisfies its fantasies..." "The hand of Orochimaru moved closer and closer he felt its fingertips stroke his back as it moved closer..." "The huge fingers began to curl around Naruto. Only a thin space of air was left between them and his body and they were closing in fast..." "Of course it was Jiraiya!"

OMG! Orochimaru's pedophile!
Linda333 chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
This is an awesome story and you wrote it quite well too. It's a great story and I'm wondering I'd you're going to make a sequel?
Ninja Cat of Light chapter 7 . 8/27/2010
Yay! Only an epilogue left to go, but one could still say that the story has ended and been finished! Nice message at the end about love. That's something one could apply to themself.
heart chan chapter 7 . 8/22/2010
lol good job on this fic! im really glad its going so well. and i cant wait for the epilouge. _
CrookshanksisaNinja chapter 7 . 8/22/2010
ZOMG I LOVED THIS STORY! IT IS AMAZING! PLEASE tell me there is gonna be a SEQUAL! 3
heart chan chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
lol! mew. this is great! sorry it took me so long to read it! i hope everyone else is ok. and PLEASE dont kill everybody except orochimaru and hinata off. it would be sooooooo wrong! lol _
CrayonDreamer chapter 6 . 7/15/2010
Ten months... And then a cliffie? Harsh man. Harsh.
Ninja Cat of Light chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
Yay! You finally updated! I love how Kakashi's reply after Orochimaru is trying to be all creepy and stuff! Keep it up!
NekoAlley chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
AWESOME STORY...ummm...You scare me...um...orochimaru should die by tripping over a pebble and get sat on by a toad! :3 that is all
heart chan chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
really good story! i cant wait for the next chapter!
Neilah chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
that was awesome!

that was actually better than the originall in many ways
Shinju Uchiha chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
And Shinju is back boo yah! LOL That was really good sorry it took so long!
The Catch chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
Thought you could use the extra reviews! I'm reviewing every chapter. Go NFOTF! Hurry up and update, plz!
Gwenhyfer chapter 5 . 9/22/2009
Nice story. I'm glad that they didn't lose Sasuke this time. I hope they'll make it back to Konoha before Orochimaru reassembles. He isn't so easily taken down. I like him better plotting in the shadows and keeping the trio on their toes.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »