Reviews for An Uchiha, A Medic, and A Snake
bad girl 61 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Interesting story. I like it.
Sunniko chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I like it a lot
Always Honest Sai chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I couldn't finish reading... I read through everything in italics and I had to stop. They are all too incredibly out of character! Sasuke never uses honorifics for one, but even with that said, I've barely begun to scratch the surface of how very very OOC this is. Sasuke's outfit makes NO sense, the fact that he refers to Naruto as his boyfriend is not in of itself bad, but the way he does it, and the way he references himself as cute is very very wrong. Orochimaru never actually hisses. If he does, it's a light hiss, therefore, not noteworthy. As I said before, I didn't finish reading, so I can't critic further, but from what I've seen of the characters; this is an awful story.

I hope that in the future you can learn how to NOT butcher character personalities.
3ntitylvr chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
this is really good! and i love ur little author's note conversation! funniness!
cdoerres13 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I. LOVED. IT!
Deidarablewuptobi chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
i know this is so random but this is itachi's face,LOOKIT!: -/(REPEAT THIS THE OTHER WAY!1)_- PUT ALL love the story this was very enjoyable. hope to read more of your stories. ja ne x3
YoaiMaker chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
great pairings oh the the bottom was halarriouse! XD i hope to be able to read more of your work in the future )
foxflyer chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I FEEL SO DIRTY! That's the first tie I've ever read AYTHING involving more than two people. Threesome? Oh my god. Oh my god... I feel so dirty... *dreamy sigh*
Rianne chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I absolutely loved it! I loved Sasuke's Two Mistakes in choice of clothing lol. Im looking forward to 'The Forbidden Touch' :) *has saved in favourites*
UchiHime chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
OMG, well that was... well I'll tell you once I finish cleaning drool off the keyboard. I give you 2 points for the pairing, 5 points for the threesome, 3 points for the PWP smut, 6 points for the quality, but I subtract 3 points for the creepiness that is orochimaru, so a total of *counts on fingers* 13 out of 20 points, not bad at all. I liked it. Well I'm going to cut this review short and navigate back to your page to read another story.

~Itami aka Uchi Loves You
Nizadiyh chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
AGH! Loved it. Welps just to throw out a pairing. I'd say do a story with just Orochimaru and Sasuke. Just an idea. Liked this story a lot thanks!
Parrc Savant chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
ack

can't leave us hanging like that o
Animelover Inf chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Please continue! I continsuly look to see added chapters. I raely like the idea.
evil sasuke girl chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
DON'T LEAVE US HANGING UPDATE!
Netherguard chapter 1 . 8/2/2008