Reviews for It's A Wonderful Life, Haruhi
JustMeandAlwaysWillBe chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Do more!
Ro Z. B chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Just finished reading one of your other stories, it was grewat btw, and thought id check out some of your other stuff. I know you started this a long ass time ago, but it's a really original idea, and I for one, would love to see more! Keep up the great work!
White Fairy Writer chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Ooh, how would things have changed? I always love these stories, and Clarence sounds like a cool character. The Host Club still would've been stuck up, wouldn't they? Wish you would've updated...Oh well, good chapter!
MintyDaze chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I like this so far! I really hope you continue I want to read more! I loved your other fanfic The Wild One as well :3 I wish I wrote fluffy stuff like you, I'm a bit better at Horror, Blood, Angst, Mystery and Gore.
Cloud Vision chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Please go back to this and finish it. It doesn't matter if it's an XO with 'It's A Wonderful Life'! If you've gotten stuck in the rut of ''it's not new, it's derivative, I've already done a Mori/Haruhi romance" it's time to realize that it's a crossover you're writing, which is only derivative to the same extent that any OURAN fanfic is derivative of Bisco Hatori's manga/anime. And the world would be a better place with another Mori/Haruhi love story. I'm not in favor of bashing Tamaki, whose upbringing left him even more alone than the twins in their youth, so of course he learned everything he knows about interpersonal relationships with peers from novels and DVDs. He is the most beautiful of the very beautiful six, so falling into the protagonist/hero role is just what you'd expect of him. Bisco Hatori crafted him with care. But as his frivolity and outlandishness contrasts so extremely with Mori's quiet help given to his cousin, it's interesting that both men work well as matches for Haruhi. I favor Mori myself, but oh, that Tamaki of the white roses is a pretty, pretty, innocent lamb without a bit of guile in him. (All the guile is the Shadow King's, except for bits for the twins. ;) ) Yeah, if Haruhi chooses Mori, I'd be more than willing to help Tamaki over the pain. And vice versa, too. Choose Tamaki, Haru! LOL
Artemis-Sadie-Athena-Piper.kim chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Update soon please.
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
awee i wanna see the next chapter *.* pleaseeeeee i reallly really really wanna read it and i love the story so far btw :)
Star Fata chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
It's a fantastic premise, and it's a shame it's not been updated.
fluffydono chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
can't wait to see what their lives are like
ColeTheCapricorn chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Love this! Clarence is a sweetheart and I hope you continue it!
tinawinna chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
OHHH! i want to see the next chapter please oh please write the next chapter! i really want to know what happens next!
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
gaahhh! what happens next what happens next what happens next! please update! pretty please? your other ouran story was brilliant, please complete this one too! (I don't read naruto, or I'm sure I'd be saying the same thing bout those...)...
rayningnight chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This is really good! Now I want to write something like this...but then that would be some-what like plagiarism...

Is it alright though to do something a bit similar?

-Twinkle
Grace chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I love this story. It's really an inspiration for me to finish the one I'm working on (lazy lol). If you would update it my day would be made. I'm especially curious to see not only how the hosts' lives would be different, but also to learn more about the cheating accusation. Can't wait!
Mahalin chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
good cant wait fill next chap
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »