Reviews for Write For You
nomerci chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
"Yankumi isn't the first person he writes.
She is the one he most looks forward to hearing from."

Really, thats all I needed to fav this. :)
novichan chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
woa it's sweet like a candy...i love it
Adel Mortescryche chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Aw, so cute! Really, Yankumi can be *so* dense sometimes... If not *all* the time... YAYness for postdrama fics! XD
selle18 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I love this so much. You capture Yankumi's denseness perfectly. And Shin is so patient with her! Great work.
shooting star 0160 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I love it! :D
Daisy's Blog chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
awesome chapter

you developed their relationship quite nicely and subtly
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
*Sigh* This was absolutely lovely. ShinKumi is necessary and I'm so glad you wrote about their relationship after he leaves... This was written in interesting format (email!) and I like the story flow. Wonderful.
Eiai chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
aww that is so cute! i like it. good job .
XSesshomaru'sXLoverX chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
aww complete...I like it even though I'd like to see more... I still like it very in character on both parts. two thumbs up
Marianielle chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
haha... great story! )
Poptate chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Really cute. It shows the dynamic between Yankumi and Sawada really well. And its realistic, meaning that this could happen. I look forward to more Shinkumi!
aya hineshi chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I like the and sweet. )

thank you.
Tsunami chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Great _ Loved it so much :)
renchu chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
this is very sweet very well writting, tough it took me 3 times reading it to understand the underline _ my english is not that good *sigh*
Bellemaine Chercoeur chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Lovely, engaing and the tone was beuatiflly in keeping with the characters we know and love. I really like dhte idea that you included portions of their email contact, but not all of it, it flowed beautifully. Well Done!