Reviews for Scribblings of a Red Head and a Quidditch Captain
iris chapter 55 . 7/21
That was a nice story. Not excellent, not bad, just nice. Frankly because of the Remus/Anna conflict, it's really a shame they didn't end up together in this story. There was too much drama about their story that sometimes I wonder if you were still writing Jily.
Harry's reaction was priceless. I would've done that if my parents wrote the same thing. I would be like, "the fuck."
nopotteriwontgowithyou chapter 55 . 6/16
i loved the story
is there a sequel?
AthenaGirl4Ever chapter 55 . 4/24
Amazing fanfic, so sad that it's over but I will read your other ones!
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
Right... that 'Getting to know yourself journal' thingy is really annoying me! Good writing style- I can imagine that happening!
Brea chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
Don't swear,you idiotic kid!
PseudonymousPersona chapter 55 . 3/9/2014
This is a really great story!
I have loved reading it and look forward to reading the sequel.
You are a very talented writer. Your story had a great plot, interesting characters, awesome relationship developments and all the other good stuff.
Seriously (hehe) adored reading your tale and have a great day!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
Please don't use coz that much because it sounds American or something
MMMEEEEEE chapter 19 . 8/18/2013
I love it!
It was believable. I mean, they were predestined and everything.
But the whole 'nonacknowledged' kiss thing was brilliant to say the least. I would expect a whole lot more fantasizing, and lily acting a little weird around people and accidentally letting something slip about how amazing a kisser he is...but ooh welll.
nope chapter 32 . 8/16/2013
To much OCness, and why the bloody sodding hell is sirius getting married, and p.s, not enough jily and I hate the OC's
Bluelime chapter 55 . 8/14/2013
So I read all this again, 4 years later, and I'm pretty sure it was just as great as the first time around, though I don't think I ever got to the end last time but anyway, I will now get on with reading the sequel!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
rereading this beauty coz the world of fanficcing is deteriorating and its aamaixng
Guest chapter 48 . 6/26/2013
the suspense... mwahahahahhhhahahahah
Guest chapter 46 . 6/26/2013
i love it love it love it it's really great
Guest chapter 9 . 6/24/2013