Reviews for Scribblings of a Red Head and a Quidditch Captain
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
Right... that 'Getting to know yourself journal' thingy is really annoying me! Good writing style- I can imagine that happening!
Brea chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
Don't swear,you idiotic kid!
PseudonymousPersona chapter 55 . 3/9/2014
This is a really great story!
I have loved reading it and look forward to reading the sequel.
You are a very talented writer. Your story had a great plot, interesting characters, awesome relationship developments and all the other good stuff.
Seriously (hehe) adored reading your tale and have a great day!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
Please don't use coz that much because it sounds American or something
MMMEEEEEE chapter 19 . 8/18/2013
I love it!
It was believable. I mean, they were predestined and everything.
But the whole 'nonacknowledged' kiss thing was brilliant to say the least. I would expect a whole lot more fantasizing, and lily acting a little weird around people and accidentally letting something slip about how amazing a kisser he is...but ooh welll.
ILOVETHIS!
nope chapter 32 . 8/16/2013
To much OCness, and why the bloody sodding hell is sirius getting married, and p.s, not enough jily and I hate the OC's
Bluelime chapter 55 . 8/14/2013
So I read all this again, 4 years later, and I'm pretty sure it was just as great as the first time around, though I don't think I ever got to the end last time but anyway, I will now get on with reading the sequel!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
rereading this beauty coz the world of fanficcing is deteriorating and its aamaixng
Guest chapter 48 . 6/26/2013
the suspense... mwahahahahhhhahahahah
Guest chapter 46 . 6/26/2013
i love it love it love it it's really great
Guest chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
yay its graet
This chapter chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
I like it...How does Harry know if Catherine-Lily's friend-was dead? He never knew her!
varu.mohanta24 chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
Wow! The story is really gr8 n I'm enjoying it toooo much! :) :)
just luv Lily n James' pairing... they are so cute together...
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 38 . 12/18/2012
Was the friends reference the thing where everyone but Ross knows about Monica and Chandler? The "they don't know that we know, that they know that we know" thing? If it was it was funny in the show and in this!
I shall now continue to read your great story :)
destiny-hope-975 chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
this is a truly amazing story, you're writing is faultless and the characters are all perfectly portrayed, i have only read 2 chapters and i am immersed, i love the fact that harry will hear about his parents heartbreakingly beautiful love story by none other than his parents at the time, thank-you for being such a harry potter crazed fan like me, if only i could write my ideas as beautifully as you. thank-you, steph.
1,352 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »