Reviews for Stinging Velvet
WeirdOso chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Beautiful and perfect. Thank you for writing this.
venusmelody chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Thiiis story. I don't know how this ONE story has changed my perception of Scott/Jean/Emma as 'meh' to my ot3 forever. It's just gorgeous. The writing, the descriptions - Emma and Jean, in particular - and the very different relationships between them. I'm personally enamoured with Jean dom! over Emma. And the fact that it explores the ACTUAL dynamics of their powerplay, how it works, the ways it doesn't, too. It's just perfect.
TheWestDriver chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I've loved your Jean/Emma works in the past, but this one blew me away with how well you threw in Scott to the mix. The idea that it takes all three of them to be happy and complete is very well conveyed and beautifully written. I really enjoyed the Jean/Emma cat-fight moments though. :)

Thanks for making Jean/Scott/Emma my personal canon now!
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
THis is the most amazing and sucessful Ménage à trois I've seen between Jean, Scott and Emma. I actually like how you didn't make it all sappy and gooey but actually a workable relationship where all three have probablems and solutions and get along differently with eachother but are still willing to be together.

Kelly1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
This was a fantastic read! These three are my favourite OT3 and you mananged to capture all of their personalities and interactions with wonderful clarity and realism. Oh, wonderful job, I loved this so much.
bynon carget chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I am loving this, the humor, the twisted love/hate/lust thing. Just perfect.
inkvoices chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
I haven't read about these three together before. You manage to make it work, and with beautiful writing. I like how once they're together they feel better about themselves, even when they're alone and the last line is priceless. :o)
Slave2Writing chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
This was beautiful and very original.
Mecha-Foot chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
"Scott's birthday, of course, is predictable."

"Scott's pretty sure that Google Calendar has something to do with it, too. They just haven't admitted it, yet."

These were my two favorite lines. They made me giggle, and then I wondered how Scott became my favorite character of this piece. I love Jean and Emma, but I'm only so-so on Scott, normally. Ah. I love a good F/M/F relationship, though I'm rather more partial to M/F/M.
slickboy444 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Wow...seriously, wow. The whole concept of a Jean/Scott/Emma relationship has been delved into before, but I've never seen somebody make it work like this before. Somehow the way you set things up just feels...right. Jean and Emma don't become best friends and still hate each other to an extent, yet at the same time they do grow closer and come to accept one another. Scott loves Jean, but he also loves Emma. And they make it work, even if there are a few bumps in the road along the way. It seems like it shouldn't work, but you set it up in a way that it does work. That's quite an accomplishment! I've never read a fic where someone does something like this and manages to stay true to the characters every step of the way. I applaud this fic. It is a masterful work of drama with a touch of humor and sensuality. Bravo! Keep up the great work! Slickboy out.
bodmod chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
so funny at the end
Ratdogtwo chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
beast buff chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
CRAZY GOOD. Completely unexpected. I'm almost without words here.