Reviews for Say This Sooner
Tati chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I cried T-T it was so sad and beautiful...perfect story
TheOriginalSiN chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I absolutely loved this piece of writing; wonderfully written.

You managed to portray Light very well taking all that's happened into consideration. Nice touch at the end with L's voice.

Really touching story. Made me think about what I would do in his situation. Keep up the good work with your writing.
Clarissa chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
hey i really loved it was really sweet
iridescentcloud chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
aw, soo sad. but it was really good. i now need to go read a happy fic...

NostalgicDaydream chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Tear, tear. But there was no name on the headstone. Nothing at all. You used a little too much 'fucking's for it to be really serious and sad. Maybe you could edit some out. Otherwise, I really liked this. Favorites!
regal danach chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
shit! i fucking hate you! you just made me fucking cry! AH!
Grand Master Thief chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
not going to cry, not going to cry not going ot cry -crys- damn so sad . I hate it when I get emotional, good job though-snuffle snuffle-
Synonymous Brian chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
AW! I love it! Nearly cried... XD
dinopoptart chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
well, i really liked this, good job
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
despite the loads of angst, it was insanely cute and i LOVED that ending. i can picture it perfectly, so well done.
MiaoShou chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Oh so sad, I'm sitting here awake in the small hours and this was the last straw, just broke me up...
The Hatta chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
it wuz beautiful... cold and painfully true when it comes to those situations, not everthing ends in candy and rainbows. *sob* but it was sad and I wish Raito could hear L's voice, but great story *goes and cries in a corner*

(try not to swear too much, it takes the focus of the story, other than that AWESOME)
Musette The Vampire chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
aw damn.i'm crying end made me all choked up.i had to cry.i feel so emo.-sniffles-i hate reading about character always make me was really good.i just can't seem to stop my best friend was here she'd probably slap me and call me emo and that i need to suck it up.-bitter laugh-SHE SO at me! i'm ranting to a person that more than likely won't read this review because they find it to i'm still writing because i'm in my emo state and need to express my feelings without sobbing so damn much.i blame your fault for making me cry.
Cubed chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
So sad yet so beautiful.
Ryuuzakii-Kun chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
OMG. That was BEAUTIFULLY written

It had me in tears near the end, my god that was so AMAZING.