Reviews for A Promise Fulfilled
Astraica chapter 12 . 4/18/2019
Ahhhhhhh! This story was AMAZING! I Love beauty and the beast and this was quite a twist like it! I don’t know if that was an inspiration but I loved it so much all the same!
EllaJuroku chapter 2 . 4/6/2019
Manga name? please
Hinami00 chapter 12 . 6/1/2018
How dare you, my good liege! How dare you become so great at writing Baron and Haru to the point of making other stories from a different author pale in comparison to your piece of literature art. I admire you to the point of ridiculous obsession which worries me because after reading each and every one of your stories, what will I do!? What will I read? What will I obsess over? The stories which you don't write just pales too much in comparison. You have condemned my hungry mind to a life of utter starvation for the rest of my eternity, forever denied of a remotely acceptable story for all will always be inferior to yours. Sleep! Sleep knowing that you have caused me grief and be proud of your writing skills which had caused another such impeccable misery! Best of luck and best of wishes.

-Ever your adoring fan,
Me

P.S. I just honestly, truly love your work and I just need to vent it out(in the most dramatic, misleading way possible, as you can see). I'm just at a loss since I'm almost reaching the end of reading all your works. Hopefully, I'd find someone who can be on par with you.
LonelyCatAngelKaty chapter 12 . 4/2/2016
Oh my I just cried at the last chapter, so beautiful
StarViking chapter 12 . 1/29/2016
one of my favorite bits was the clever use of the manga version of the Baron.
Reanne chapter 12 . 11/22/2015
I am so happy for Haru and Baron! :3
Ichigo Sanero chapter 12 . 4/30/2015
Omg this was so adorable
I enjoyed this quite abit
CharlieBoneFan chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
Heehee. I enjoyed how the von Gikkingens won.
ShenXWolfBoss chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
This was an amazing story :D
ShenXWolfBoss chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
The last sentence made me laugh so much XD
Guest chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
never get tired of reading this well done
Jasmine Melody chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
As always, this is such a wonderful story.
BlueRubyBeat chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
Cute story! Liked how Machida was knocked unconscious & imitated by Baron! ;]
Koro Usagi chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
The more of your stories I read, the more I worship you...
AdorningLives chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Your stories are so wonderful! I just recently watched The Cat Returns for the first time and immediately fell in love with it. Your writing makes me feel giddy and turns me into a pile of mush. They're not sappy or over-the-top. They're cute and clever. I love how each one is so different, but they all work with the original story. If you ever want cover art for a new story, feel free to ask me. I'm on deviantArt under the same account name as this one. Keep up the amazing work! I look forward to reading more!