Reviews for Chocolate
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
A very cute, sweet story. I loved Toby in it. Well-written as always. It felt pretty OOC to me though, but you wrote this a long time ago, so don't feel bad! :3
Pikachu9516 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
AAAAAAAW! So romantic _ I loved it. Keep up the good work! :)
hervissa chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Chocolate saves everything and everyone. I know that from experience :)
...just wanted to point out something, if I can: Mrs. Lovett talks about Sweeney's customers while Toby is around? :D
But that doesn't matter much...because I just love this _
Keep writing!

hervissa :)
JKNzeldatwilight9 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
AWWW YEAH BUDDY!
Liz chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
ohmygosh it was beautiful! Ah, but the whole time i was imagining Toby watching at them with a WTF face lol. I loved it:)
InsaneObsessions chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Aw, so adorable! It's obvious even Sweeney have a sweet, sentimental side. I love the plot, I was melting while reading this (melting like the chocolate, lol XD). Why is Mrs. Lovett so lucky? D:
RubyRosette5 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
every time I eat a choclate pie ,it reminds me of this story.
Sugar-Coated Shinigami chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Omg I love it so much! I was listening to "Nothing's Gonna Harm You" while reading and I think I almost cried. I haven't cried for ages so that's pretty good! Please keep writing
alexandriaZ chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I loved it! Very well written and good!
deathroman13 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
what chocolate can do :D

now I want to eat a chocolat muffin XD
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
:D

Loved this, how sweet :D
hi chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
i love chocolate and i love sweeney todd, so when you put them together you get agreat story.

I LOVETT!
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I'm a sucker for fluff, and this warms my heart so much. I love the whole scenario, especially the part where he licks chocolate from her fingers; it maks me melt into a puddle. 3 And, of course, the kiss was just the icing on the cake. Wonderful job! D
gschl1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I really like it, esplesially the ending. It was really sweet and nice. :)
Charmingly-Evil chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
aw such a sweet fic! who knew the magic of chocolate? n yaya sweeny has found his luv, he doesn't need 2 kill now! did u get the idea from the movie chocolate, i saw it 2day. i abosolutely lovett this story!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »