Reviews for A Single Potion
Thx.
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Well done. Very believable.
J.D.Bell chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Really enjoyable twist! Nice tone and editing too. Well done.
itsMrsBlack chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Always love a great fic-in-the-middle-of-the-books! And Snape is hilariously sarcastic;-)
RunLiLiRun chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Clever! Very clever ploy.
TrAiNoFhOpE chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Really good story, I enjoyed it very much. It was a little bit OOC, but it being so somewhat helped the story along. I loved the line, ""You will not mutilate your body," Snape ordered as Dumbledore struggled with what "abortion" meant." Good Job.
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Very nice. This is one of the best marriage law fics I’ve read, even though there was no HGSS romance… or possibly because there was no romance.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
loved the story thank you
padslet chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
aw poor snape
Mrs Don Draper chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
That was really good! You should totally continue this story because it's awesome! :)
yoeman.prince chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Good job sis. Snape was a little OOC but that can't really be helped. I liked how you threw in the bit about interesting rain and Dumbledore. Sounded like JK herself. Interesting idea. Keep up the good work. Hope you are having fun. And yes now my throat is scratchy... yahoo.
ShokuMasterLord chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Hello, La... never mind. I was at your robotics competition. And I did read this fanfic anyways! So HAHAHAHA!
amsev chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Very neat take on the MLC. I really think you should continue this! (where they do end up together eventually, hint-hint, wink-wink, nudge-nudge!)
the Icelandic sheep chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Oh my. The whole fic was wonderful, beside the ending, but I blame Rowling for how sad it made me.

You could of course write a sequel where they become friends or acquaintances after the war
Lisianpeia chapter 1 . 1/20/2008