Reviews for A Single Potion
itsMrsBlack chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Always love a great fic-in-the-middle-of-the-books! And Snape is hilariously sarcastic;-)
RunLiLiRun chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Clever! Very clever ploy.
TrAiNoFhOpE chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Really good story, I enjoyed it very much. It was a little bit OOC, but it being so somewhat helped the story along. I loved the line, ""You will not mutilate your body," Snape ordered as Dumbledore struggled with what "abortion" meant." Good Job.
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Very nice. This is one of the best marriage law fics I’ve read, even though there was no HGSS romance… or possibly because there was no romance.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
loved the story thank you
padslet chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
aw poor snape
Mrs Don Draper chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
That was really good! You should totally continue this story because it's awesome! :)
yoeman.prince chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Good job sis. Snape was a little OOC but that can't really be helped. I liked how you threw in the bit about interesting rain and Dumbledore. Sounded like JK herself. Interesting idea. Keep up the good work. Hope you are having fun. And yes now my throat is scratchy... yahoo.
ShokuMasterLord chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Hello, La... never mind. I was at your robotics competition. And I did read this fanfic anyways! So HAHAHAHA!
amsev chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Very neat take on the MLC. I really think you should continue this! (where they do end up together eventually, hint-hint, wink-wink, nudge-nudge!)
the Icelandic sheep chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Oh my. The whole fic was wonderful, beside the ending, but I blame Rowling for how sad it made me.

You could of course write a sequel where they become friends or acquaintances after the war
Lisianpeia chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Sad, but I really enjoy your writing D
cearrae27 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Interesting take on the MLC and DH - well worth continuing post DH
Calliope - Muse of epic poetry chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
How sad... The Marriage Law is supposed to bring them together, happily (I know, I just like happy endings). And the final line. It just made me want to cry. Though it was an absolutely brilliant story and a very nice twist. You've managed to capture the characters well, though I think Snape was a bit out of line with the whole "bedding discussion". Anyway, nice work and 'bravo' to a very unique idea.

Cheers,

Calliope
septentrion chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
That's an interesting twist on that challenge indeed.