Reviews for The Music Book
Fluttershy 2059110 chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
It was really good! Great job with it. Can't wait to read the sequel.
Fluttershy 2059110 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Aww. So sweet! I like it so far. It's very different from all the other stories, i like that, and very interesting. Great job! i will review again at the last chapter.
skyrin chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I read this story a while ago and I've been looking everywhere for it again. I'm so glad I found it again! I love this story :3
Freak-With-Issues chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Quick, whip out your cameras! Gaara is being helpful! I really like this chapter especially the cute little moment between Gaara and Sakura!
Freak-With-Issues chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Freak-With-Issues chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This definitly looks interesting and has promise to be a great read. I heard of this story from Lindy Rose in a review of hers/his in a story I like, so you can thank that author for the review. Also, I love a frazzled Sakura, she is just so cute!
Saithilien Nightshade chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
Nice!

I love music-based stories...

(_)
tamashi-no-chiri chapter 8 . 5/3/2011
AWWW that was sooo cute! I oved your fanfic and the diction you used floodedmy mind with awesome imagery! From the words and discriptions you use I can tell you're really smart! I feel sort of stupid just sending you this message but anyway I loved it! wonderful job bravo! *clapping*
cobra1777 chapter 10 . 4/30/2011
this story was amazing and I love the idea of a music bassed story
lnori chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I personally thank you for making this fic because I simply fell inlove with classical music and the rhythmic sounds of the violin and have been searching youtube for most decent pieces I can tolerate listening to. Thank you. And cannot wait to read more of your work. Truly inspirational.
Crystalbutterfly04 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I've finish reading this and it was great! May I ask if the sequel is already complete?
Joele chapter 10 . 3/9/2011
ttttttttthis was nice

i learned alot of new words in it
Sarakerim chapter 10 . 1/30/2011
I love playing the violin, I really liked the fic, but the chapters have been short, I still like the narration of events and writes quite well, it's good to know there are more young people who love to play violin

really good fic

bye bye

w
Sarakerim chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
w I too am a violinist

and I loved this chapter
withloveagain chapter 10 . 1/5/2011
I loved it i'm about to read the sequel right now :)