Reviews for Cyberfox
Harlequin-ThePsychopathicHero chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
A very interesting story. Wish there were more Naruto Cyberpunk crossovers. Especially now with Deus Ex Human Revolution/Deus Ex Mankind Divided, Cyberpunk 2077, Call of Duty Black Ops 3, etc. :)
Syndaq chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
Well. It's an Amazement what you could find under the thick layers of the more canon fics. I'm hooked, but it appears I will have to wait long after my death, to see another chapter. But other than that. The story is immersive, I found thY just reading the backstory of the Universes is good enough for me to read it. And personally, I love do s and Cyberpunk. Syndicate (2012) anyone?
Dunesaber chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Am loving this story to bad you have given up on it cause this was a really good read.
The Challange Master chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
Interesting story, the flow of the plotlines blends well with the atmosphere being portrayed (meaning is is well written and interesting to follow).

I'm personally interested in how you are going to expand the base idea to allow Naruto and Hinata to fit in the high status role (I have a sneeking suspission you have that figured out already) and how they shall be accepted by the other gene clans.

I am also willing to share some ideas and such to allow for a varied storyliine to flurish, just place something at a chapter and I will help in any way I can, diversity is the spice of life after all.
ManicOne chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
Interesting. I've read a couple Future-naruto stories, but i didn't like them. This one is new to me though. Please update soon, ne?
narutos vixen chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
omg do you plan on updating this fic? when ever i start reading a good fic it always stop short...
kyuubinovelli chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
it was fun while it lasted. good job, except for the whole no-update-in-a-year-thing.
kyuubinovelli chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
hoping you will keep this going but it's been a year since last update so probably not. well, it was fun while it lasted
kyuubinovelli chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
okay now we need an enemy and a nemesis or rival very neat so far
kyuubinovelli chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
interesting. this is my first foray into cyberpunk and so far i like it.
PhantomWraith chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
Cyberfox is pretty good compared to some of the other sci-fi fics I've read. I see it's been nearly a year since you last updated and I was wondering if I could take over on writing it. I'll keep the title and the chapters you've already posted. If you agree, could you send anything important on it that you have such as characters you want in it and things like that? Please let me know what your answer is. Thank you.

-Phantom Wraith
Kitsune Raider chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Easily one of the best stroies i've ever read. Perfectly deatailed with a good story line the flows smothly. This is going right on my favourits list...once I figer out how to do it hehehehe. Anyway keep up the good work, I'm going to read the next chapter so good luck.
husk55 chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
Nice AU, wonder if the Naruto crew will meet anyother cyberpunk groups and characters. Like Armitage, Molly Millions, Wintermute and Case from Neuromancer. Anyway, I like this AU.
Shadow65 chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
pleae update soon
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
I'd send an intelligent review, but right now my brain is dead...

Anyways, I like the plotting. It all goes very, very deep.