Reviews for The Lion's Den
PasserbySKL chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Why do I feel that this was a mock to the Dred Scott v. Sandford case (where I am assuming you are American) where Dred Scott was denied the right to sue his master because they decided he wasn't able to because he was property (a slave) and not a citizen of the state?

It must be just be me, cosidering I'm currently prepping for my APUSH exam, but I found this really interesting.

Anyway, I loved the story and found it really intriguing that this was different from what I expected. I didn't expect to read something so... "judiciary and political" but strangely found myself enjoying this story! Great job!

It's amazing how Hinata was able to do that while being critically injured.

Kuddos!
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
this is sdimply said: ... AWESOME! you rock! i zabsolutely love this
sexy hinata16 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
love it
MehaandIruka chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I have NO IDEA if I've reviewed to this story or not so I just figured I'd review and if I arleady have then that means I must like your story, WHICH I do by the way...this is my absolute favorite so far...possibly forever. I've got to check out some of your other stories...whenever I get the chance. Until then...

~MehaandIruka~
anlmoon chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
ineresting. yea. that's how you do it. undermind them
emmy.raen chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Oh. I loved this! I hope you make this into a story soon. :)
netbreaker0 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Yeah great one shot. The ending was really sweet and funny to read.
Selonianth chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
maybe you could turn this into a story all its own
Bable-Fish chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I can't believe there's only three reviews for this! Excellent work. I really enjoyed this fic, especially the ending. I love how you added a few twists, revealling the truths at the right moment, without making them confusing.

"The chakra-infused chains binding him to the cold steel chair seared his skin as he sat in the middle of the dark, foreboding town square."

Personally, I don't think that "dark, foreboding" really fits in this sentence. That's just my opinion.

"One of them could step up and defend him. However, this was a fleeting hope; the Council would just do to that clan head what they had done to countless others, as they had done to Kakashi."

That was a bit confusing also.

Very nice work and I hope to see more!
kemiztri chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
awesome one-shot! great writing! loved this confident Hinata. what is this a prequel to? i mean, if the prequel was this good, i really want to read the actual story. it doesn't seem like a prequel to 'Prodigals'...or is it? if it is, then I could see what you mean about it not really fitting anywhere. looking forward to the next 'Prodigals' chapter.
Tw33ty JR chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
wow that was deep i really liked it cant wait to read the prequal
Kushin eX chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Really well done, that was excellent. I think you should continue this story but try to make it more thought and intelligence based rather than trying to impress people with flashy fights. many good stories have gone down the crapper that way. You made it a very realistic view on the Konoha criminal justice system which is only touched on lightly with the Uchiha Police Force. Well Done and please continue.