Reviews for March of the Captains
forever122 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Pffffftttt... Hahahahaha... This was a good one. Nice job.
YellowFlash67 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Hitsugaya is not happy at all with Gin-kun. I so hope that they do not meet in a dark alley! Great job.
angelofdeath1423 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
LMFAO that made my daay
Love Among the Ruins chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
That was hilarious. I wondered how long it would take Gin to get Toshiro to drop the paperwork.
spiffy1girl chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
aw, that was way too cute! hahaa, toshiro a penguin? definitely! you're such a talented writer!(:
Rhirhirhi chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
lol, its good
PanMarlon chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Nee Gin what type of penguin did you have in mind? I mean there are many. There's the Emperor, king, Macaroni, Litle Blue, Northern Rockhopper, Humboldt penguins to consider.
ChocolateOranges chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Aw I love Gin . And his attempt to cool himself .

Well done ! 3
Azei chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Oh Gin. 3 xD

That was funny, great job! :D
missanimefan chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
*burst out laughing*Ah, before I ranked up to Aizen I once roleplayed as Rangiku-san, this reminded me of how I tortured my Captain Hitsu lol! Poor HitsuXD
Noey chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
You’re looking all red and inflamed – penguins don’t look like that. Don’t go all out of character on me.”

lol! gin's too cute for his own smile:D i loove the way you write him!
patches-the-fox chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Very amusing. Oh, poor Hitsugaya. XD
Mina Rain chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's hilarious! i had to hold in my laughter since i'm at school - -"

but good job!
hasel jay chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
i agreed on the fact that gin is a sly but the question is, why did gin have anything to do with toshiro? maybe they have connection to each other but they're enemies right?but you did a good job! i love your story!
Adaon chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I think Gin was actually trying to be nice here. He knew Histugaya was uncomfortable with the heat, but wouldn't use his ice for his own benifit. So he came to the aid of his fellow captian by offering him an excuse.