Reviews for Modus Vivendi
Emily chapter 3 . 2/13/2008
Hi,

I just want to say how great Modus Vivendi is coming along and i cannot wait for the next chapters to come out.

Please hurry and post them soon! Thats all

Thanks, Emily :)
Bunnylass chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
Watch out Ladies and Gents, he outta control! Whoo!

That was amazing...he was absolutely crazy. It was kinda scary, but awesome at the same time. I really thought he was gonna do some serious damage to Jazz. Yikes!

Poor Ratch... : )

Thanx for the update. More soon please : ) Lol.
MandaMelon chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
This is one of those 'OMG PLEASE UPDATE EVERY MOMENT POSSIBLE!' sorta stories for me. xDD
liz chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
I love this story because it has all my favorite characters, it's well written and exciting. I just wanted to point out that you can't decapitate a leg because the Latin root caput capitis means head, therefor decapitation refers to the removal of a specific body part, namely the head. Keep up the good work, I love this story and it is going straight to my favorites list :)
Death Scribe chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
I never would have thought of cute lil Bumbles the Sunflower of Doom together. Is Bee gonna be rebuilt soon? I hope you update soon, this is very interesting.
D. Mischief chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
dame this chapter was good! Poor sunny. I can't wait for the next chapter as this story has me enthralled.
Flarey Phoenix chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
SOMEONE WAKE BUMBLEBEE UP! *waves white flag* ALL AUTOBOTS SURRENDER TO THE AWESOMENESS OF THE ASSASSIN TWIN!

me: *bows* oh wonderful Sunstreaker... we worship thee

Sunny: bout fraggin time i get some respect ;)

update soonish please *begs*
Blood Shifter2 chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
very good. that was a very intense chapter. poor sunny. hope he turns out to be okay. keep it up.
DarkAngel chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
*gasp* Haha yes i thought it would be Streaker/Bee fic and i couldn't be any happer X3

Love the plot too by the way and they arn't OCC, witch is great.

Can't wait for an update soon

This fic needs more reviews! .
Kyra Neko-Rei chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
I *like* this story. Sunstreaker/Bumblebee is a favorite pairing of mine and this is an excellent plot-and very well-written; I love how you've characterized Sunstreaker with such depth-he's aware of his personality flaws and what they're doing to his relationships and is frustrated by his inability to get past them. And Bumblebee . . . wow.

I cannot wait to read more.
blood shifter chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
i'm almost afraid to see what sunny does. very good. keep going.
Bunnylass chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
Aww Bee! It sounds aweful!

Oh boy, Sunstreaker losing it? This should be interesting. Actually probably more scary, Lol.

Please update soon ; )
mandy chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
please update soon this is good
DarkAngel chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Ok now you have got my attention XD

This looks very interesting, especially if it goes the way i think it does ;)

Can't wait for the next chapter ]
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Oh i like the sound of this already, it sounds wicked.

I love the twins their absolutely mental! Lol.

Hope you update soon :D