Reviews for I Wish I Never Loved You
Luv the Legend chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
That's so sad! :'( Poor Bluefur!
MalfoysBtch22 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
show oakhearts pov! Id love too see if he really meant to say such harsh things to my beloved bluestar
Lifeclaw chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Great!I love it!
Lukas McDrake chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Almost the saddest thing I've ever heard of! I know I wouldn't be able to bring myself to write such a sorrowful masterpiece!
musicgoddess618 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Wahh, wahh, wah! Sad. :,(
Shandril Wielder of Spellfire chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Supernatural Nightmare chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I have to say, this is really amazing. I really liked it. Thanks for reccomending it to me.
Shadowed Horizon chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Ooh, a little sad. But I like it.

Summer-Ninja chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Hey Patronus Charm, that was Great! i loved the way you depicted Bluestar and oakheart's relationship!
I'll Show You a Sweet Dream chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I really liked it. it was really sad though... whenever I thought about the Blue-Oak relationship,I always thought that they probably still loved each other. But it was great! you might want to try doing a break-up scene for other cross-clan-relationships, because you'd probably do well.
Kanshisha Miko chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
It was really sad, Patronus. You're getting good at writing sad stuff. Keep on writing.

P.S. Next time remember to put the commas before the quotations or maybe I'll remember when I'm checking them.

From you dearest friend,

How to Train Your Moosie chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Aww, that was so sad, well done. Here's some advice:

There were some places where a comma was needed, but not present. Try to break it up a little bit.

Places like “Yes, thank you”. and “So you came”, he meowed.? I'd have thought that you'd realized that the punctuation always goes INSIDE the quotation marks, whether it's a comma, or period, or question mark. Do that next time.

It was a very nice one-shot, good job! I loved it.

-Queen Annie-Ferny Cullen
EyeOfTheTiger chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Wow. I know this is a oneshot, but can you do it from Oakheart's POV? You don't have to, I just never saw a fic like this before, and I love it!