Reviews for Hurricane
Loved this chapter
TheBeautifulTagedy chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
So amazing
Selias chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Oh, please. If there was someone who was basically Azula and Ty Lee combined, she would have been in Azula's group.
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 14 . 8/10/2011
Ok the beginning was breakfast then they had lunch right. So after a few paragraphs after lunch toons mum arrived. They chase green dragon person then suddenly the moons out? Coz Katara was feeling the moons energy. How did that happen? Lol
Darth Obnoxious chapter 14 . 3/4/2011
Wow, I can't believe I missed that when I first read this fic. Sun Kai is a charecter from the Temeraire series, Throne of Jade if I'm not mistaken.
AvatarLover93 chapter 16 . 1/13/2011
Very good story i hope you will continue :D
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 12 . 11/21/2010
Wow I wonder what happened in zuko room wink wink lol man you should have added ghat part I wanted to see some toko action
Sorrowful Reaper chapter 16 . 11/17/2010
Good story
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 12 . 9/5/2010
don't mean to nit-pick, but Toph's last name is Bei Fong, not Ba Fong.

Other then that I am loving the sequel, though there are many Toko moments left out cos it's told from Katara's point of view.
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
I wish we could see the swimming lesson. I like Kataang but I love Toko.
THELOVEROF2 chapter 16 . 7/3/2010
i loved hurricane, it made me actually like the kataang coupling. Im usually all for ZuTARA but you hve givne me a new love for kataang and you. one more addiction to add to th list. lol. TOKO FOREVER.
THELOVEROF2 chapter 12 . 7/3/2010
Toph is wonderul. I loved how she just layed the terms down like she did. I love this chapter it was so IC it could have been apart of the show. Loved it.
Not-A-Spy chapter 16 . 4/7/2010
Wow. A bit flimsy on some of the characterizations and a good amount of OOC, as well as a couple plot holes and one time where I did not get what was going on, but this is pretty darned good.

Not only are you careful about your grammar and spelling, you seem to proofread your work several times, and you got rid of simple writing no-nos. A few times you explain something more than was necessary (this can distract from the story).

Would Katara, in her weakened state, have been able to blood-bend at all, even at full moon? Would all their training and inventing in Omashu have gone that fast? Would Azula really have been stupid enough to leave the engineer doors unguarded? Do I think these stories are sacks of (insert expletive here)? Heck no to all of em!

You even do dialog well, something that is really tricky to get down right. It's not perfect but it's pretty darned good. This review goes for Lava, too. Final verdict: 8.5/10, really good fan fiction, if a bit short. I never give 10s and rarely 9s, so be happy with it! Adios!
A Quiet Chaos chapter 16 . 6/23/2009
I loved this. :) I'm continuing with your series.
CinnamonStuff chapter 16 . 3/6/2009
Wow, of course I've enjoyed it, your stories rock! Great sequel to Lava, really loved the Toko and the Taang was cute too. You're wonderful at writing Zuko, you know? How I wish I was Toph ;)

Xx