Reviews for ManPride
ArtMelody chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Lol, the teddy bear!

Awesome story, and love the ending! It was very funny
Dutchman Sjorsie chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
also nice...i can imagine bb talking to a bear P

greets from holland!

Sjrosie.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Most Guys will make that very mistake at some point. Most Girls would react like Raven. Good job on this one.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I thought it was cute. :) I loved this part: The most romantic thing he had done so far was buy her a pie a few days after their first month anniversary... and he ate it. That was hilarious!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
That didn't suck!

... much. If at all... It was nice, good, even. Possibly, and I hate to say it, beyond anything I could EVER come up with. including the "no, seriously" part. I suck, and proof of it is the fact that I'm telling a person who thinks they suck that they don't... I think my brain just snapped in half...
bbissocute chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Ha! Absolutly hilarious! Excellent job.
Orkidd chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
That was really cute!

Just one question?

Does Raven keep Mr. Teddy?
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
HA, cute idea for a story. Good job on the dialog and imagery. I liked the idea of BB venting to a bear. Although, I don't really think BB would be THAT insensitive and I don't know if Robin would be the more romantic of the two. Anyway, still cute as hell, keep up the good work!
Removedsorry chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Lol, Mr. Teddy heard him until the end! What a cool bear!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Good call. Nothing is worth the ones you love. Not even pride. :)
Black Raven 13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Aw, that was so cute! Loved it!
Tears of Trees chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
it was sweet. Mr. Teddy was halirous, even though he never said anything.
Laserai chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Anytime I see a Raven and Beastboy fanfic, I always pay special attention to drop in and give my piece. A fine fanfic short story if I do say so myself. Fanfic one-shots are meant to be short and sweet and you have managed to capture that eloquent balance dead on target as expected. Creative yet very realistic plot line about a possible conflict that could likely develop between those two. Characters were within their limits and have been judged as not OOC which is very good. Its not always easy to do that and I applaud your work in this regard. You have created another five star work just as expected for a Golden Rose Fanfic Author. Carry on your radiance, princess. We bow before your shimmering elegance. Laserai Out! (_)
SarcasticallyTroublesomeGirl chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Oh my god, this did NOT suck. This was great. I really liked it because it was really in-character. And that little scene with the bear and BB was so funny. He can be such an idiot. But that's what makes him him, right? Lol, so yeah. This was a great job. Don't ever doubt yourself.
whatnamebutnoname chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
cute... mushy stuff. XD

no seriously, love the fluff!

although I think maybe Rae would be a bit angrier and more vengeful... but it works great for a oneshot.