Reviews for DBZ: Son Gohan the Warrior
the chapter was fantastic
Gohan The Legendary Saiyan chapter 26 . 4/2
awesome story
Insaneauthor050701 chapter 71 . 2/18
did you really just have to completely ruin gohans chance at getting a girlfriend? you couldnt wait until he was 18 or something?
Insaneauthor050701 chapter 81 . 2/18
of course... another drawback for being the same age... please fix this its getting exceedingly annoying
Brian Awesome chapter 59 . 2/12
the other FUture Z fighters should have went with Trunks' group to fight cell
Brian Awesome chapter 58 . 2/12
... it's kinda retarded that Gohan still only has one arm even when he's dead.
Brian Awesome chapter 57 . 2/12
... wait... 11 year olds CAN have children!
Brian Awesome chapter 32 . 2/12
oh come on!... How would have Future Gohan have fared when the androids showed up if he also trained since early childhood w/goku?! I was actually lukin forwards to that!
DBZ GIRL 1 chapter 23 . 2/9
I was kind of hoping that Gohan transformed first but that's ok it's still really good.
RANDOMS chapter 10 . 2/5
Ok, look, you have the right idea for the story, but you just rush things way too much, and the characters barely feel human at all, and they mostly feel like robots who just get stronger. Put more emotion and humanity, and fear, and excitement into the dialogue, and for god, or whatever you do/don't believe in's sake, DON'T F**KING RUSH THE FIGHT SCENES MAN!
JimmyHall24 chapter 1 . 2/6
When Chi-Chi fought Goku at the tournament she had a power level of 130. That isn't bad. Now, look at how strong Krillin, Yamcha, and Tien are currently.

The only reason ChiChi stopped training is because she has a vagina and we all know women cannot be strong fighters in anime.
whovian1440 chapter 7 . 10/29/2016
Gohan made the masenko himself.
No disrespect still love the story
Lance Curry chapter 56 . 10/24/2016
One error. Cell screamed "I AM PERFECT!", not "I WILL COME BACK!"
Tophgman chapter 57 . 9/17/2016
It was so good i just cant go on after the chi chi wish. I love the story you were on point with all their personality. ride was fun but ill be getting off here . Wish u the best
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 57 . 7/8/2016
Why in the hell did you put "Your brain will give out after a hundred years after not coping with the fact it lived longer than 100." That makes no sense whatsoever. There has been no reported cases of people over a hundred just dropping dead because of the fact it lived over a hundred. In fact it is an everyday occurrence that you hear people living up to 107-120. As long as your heart is still pumping and you're still breathing and thinking, your brain still lives no matter how old you are.