Reviews for DBZ: Son Gohan the Warrior
X59 chapter 100 . 10/1/2015
This was a really great story. The twists and turns that you added were handled really well and I really liked how they were surprising. I never would of expected for Mirai Gohan and Trunks to get involved with the fight against Majin Buu. At the same time seeing both Goku and Gohan as SS3 was pretty cool, and them fusing was fantastic. To be honest the real complaint I have against this was Mirai trying to figure out why the timeline had changed when he should of already realized his timeline and the story timeline pasts were not completely in sync...Gohan being a SS, when Mirai Gohan didn't become until after everyone had died.

Well keep up the good work, and I'm definitely going to read "DBGT: Son Gohan the Warrior.
Alex Shinkle chapter 100 . 9/22/2015
Plz make gohan age again bro
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 32 . 9/15/2015
regarding gohan from goku.

the fan part ive heard but ive also heard a more believeable reason. it was his producer, it was also "executive medling" that gave cell his absorption abillities cause his first form was ugly
Lord Fanboy chapter 100 . 9/8/2015
Can You make Dragonball bettle of Gods?
Lum chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
You could do of Dragonball Super and the Movies (mainly the movies since Dragonball super just started( I mean Battle of Gods and Revival of F
SSJ Mirai Gohan chapter 100 . 7/27/2015
I read your whole story. All those people who disappeared and stopped reading because of the plot twist never should have started in the first place. You are a REALLY, REALLY good writer. Keep your head up and keep doing what you're doing! You're definitely doing it right.
peter.sunners chapter 13 . 7/15/2015
Dodoria is a women
The Truth of Words chapter 97 . 6/5/2015
Gotta love the multiform...
djmegamouth chapter 61 . 5/13/2015
This is possibly the best story I've ever read I wish this was made into an anime or manta or comic or something.
Blake2020 chapter 28 . 2/14/2015
Very nice
Blake2020 chapter 27 . 2/14/2015
Very cool twist
Blake2020 chapter 26 . 2/14/2015
Very good chapter
Blake2020 chapter 25 . 2/14/2015
Wow gohan kicking some butt
Blake2020 chapter 24 . 2/14/2015
Nice twist with gohan going SS against frieza
Blake2020 chapter 23 . 2/14/2015
Cool fighting love it very much