Reviews for DBZ: Son Gohan the Warrior
whovian1440 chapter 7 . 10/29/2016
Gohan made the masenko himself.
No disrespect still love the story
Lance Curry chapter 56 . 10/24/2016
One error. Cell screamed "I AM PERFECT!", not "I WILL COME BACK!"
Tophgman chapter 57 . 9/17/2016
It was so good i just cant go on after the chi chi wish. I love the story you were on point with all their personality. ride was fun but ill be getting off here . Wish u the best
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 57 . 7/8/2016
Why in the hell did you put "Your brain will give out after a hundred years after not coping with the fact it lived longer than 100." That makes no sense whatsoever. There has been no reported cases of people over a hundred just dropping dead because of the fact it lived over a hundred. In fact it is an everyday occurrence that you hear people living up to 107-120. As long as your heart is still pumping and you're still breathing and thinking, your brain still lives no matter how old you are.
Blah name chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
I'm just going to put this out there... the pic story looks like a dick getting rammed into a cunt. Should probably change that lol
Alucardh chapter 55 . 2/29/2016
robmed chapter 57 . 2/25/2016
Seriously? It was a good story, but I'm done here. What's the point if Gohan can't develop, become a teenager, hit puberty, all the potential with storytelling wasted.
robmed chapter 32 . 2/24/2016
You've gotta stop relying on the English mistranslations.. Instant transmission is actually instant.. its much faster than the speed of light.
X59 chapter 100 . 10/1/2015
This was a really great story. The twists and turns that you added were handled really well and I really liked how they were surprising. I never would of expected for Mirai Gohan and Trunks to get involved with the fight against Majin Buu. At the same time seeing both Goku and Gohan as SS3 was pretty cool, and them fusing was fantastic. To be honest the real complaint I have against this was Mirai trying to figure out why the timeline had changed when he should of already realized his timeline and the story timeline pasts were not completely in sync...Gohan being a SS, when Mirai Gohan didn't become until after everyone had died.

Well keep up the good work, and I'm definitely going to read "DBGT: Son Gohan the Warrior.
Alex Shinkle chapter 100 . 9/22/2015
Plz make gohan age again bro
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 32 . 9/15/2015
regarding gohan from goku.

the fan part ive heard but ive also heard a more believeable reason. it was his producer, it was also "executive medling" that gave cell his absorption abillities cause his first form was ugly
Lord Fanboy chapter 100 . 9/8/2015
Can You make Dragonball bettle of Gods?
Lum chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
You could do of Dragonball Super and the Movies (mainly the movies since Dragonball super just started( I mean Battle of Gods and Revival of F
SSJ Mirai Gohan chapter 100 . 7/27/2015
I read your whole story. All those people who disappeared and stopped reading because of the plot twist never should have started in the first place. You are a REALLY, REALLY good writer. Keep your head up and keep doing what you're doing! You're definitely doing it right.
peter.sunners chapter 13 . 7/15/2015