Reviews for Bloodlines
RemyLeBeauThief chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
Story is good jus hard to follow with the multiple stories going on
yo face chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
Please update this is awsome
WhiteWingedRavyn chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
This story is awesome. It's very well written. I really hope that you continue it.
fannut chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
Hi just wanted you to know that I love your story and I was wondering if you were ever going to finish it. Well I'm gonna subscribe to the alert just in case you do! )
november123 chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
I just found this story and stayed up all night finishing it. I really hope you are planning on finishing it, because it's fantastic! I really want to know what happens next.
the-writing-vampire chapter 6 . 11/13/2009
You started to loose my interest, but I shall keep reading to find out what will happen.
triolet chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
Very interesting. Somewhat baffling as I'm not completely clued up on what has been happening lately in Evo, the movies or TAS (whatever that is). Good work on switching. Adore Remy so nice to see him with such a big part. Three powers? Charging stuff, seeing and charging stuff, what else? Enjoying it...update?
Little Karma chapter 6 . 4/24/2009
this his absulutly amazing, i never really gave this idea much thought until i found your stories, keep it up

update soon
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
wow i love this story just like i loved the first job can't wait to read the next chapter.
Prexistence chapter 6 . 3/19/2009
I remember reading this fic last yr and kept wondering if you would update it again! Obviously I'm not doing a good job keeping track of it otherwise i would have updated sooner...anyways, I just love the concept of all the different X-Men universes into one story. I can't decide which one i like more, though you added the one mutant i hate - Vulcan, never could stand him, he seems Mary Sueish (in the comics, not in here). Also love how Sinnie is sneaking around in each universe. The last part in the evo, was that from the online comic of Remy's adventure's through Weapon X? It seemed familar. Anyways, hope ya update again soon!
Leprechaungirl chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
Hi scarleteyes21,

In the TAS verse when Remy says “Qui?” to Scott, I believe that you ment "Quoi?".

Qui means who

Quoi means what

so qui doesn't make much sense. However I am not aquianted with either Acadian or Cajun only French and English so therefore maybe I am wrong. After all I am Human like you.

Leprechaun
tfobmv18 chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
I love it. I soo can't wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work.
rmm8127 chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
Thank you for updating. I so missed this story, I love how you maintain different personalities for each version. Please update soon.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
Oh man it's been a long while. Still, this was good! So much was going on. Gambit in TAS is so made, and with good reason. Gambit in Movie-verse is feeling guilt-ridden. And Gambit in Evo-verse just got himself and Scott out of the slammer. So many things to write about, but only so much of one chapter at a time. Update soon!

Chica
inuyasha's tennyo chapter 5 . 2/15/2009
oh my god! why haven't you updated? i love this story.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »