Reviews for Memories
VeryFineAutumn4869 chapter 31 . 7/4
Argh, shitty typos. Always ruining my language. Forgive my insolence. Kbye.
VeryFineAutumn4869 chapter 31 . 7/4
This is like, the best stories with the best ending ever! Tho this is not my very top or no 1 fav, this is certainly the best fanfic i have ever read! The way you write, the way the feelings were conveyed, I LOVE it. ALL OF IT. And in my opinion, this is the fanfic that had the best ending eva! (well, at least in all the fanfic ive read, this has the best ending, but i still have lots to read so..) Anyway, just know that I love love love Memories and thank you for inspiring me to write more. Hope you get to continue writing fics like this. Thats it. Ciao!
I love it. I love it love it love it love it loooooove it so much my god I love you cos you wrote the story and that's just super duper impressive you light up my life like pew wew bam wham pow wow bahdoosh
I'm only at the third chapter but I've already cried at least twice omg you kill me. This thing's gold.
NanneroftheWE chapter 31 . 6/18
That was amazing! I loved every minute of the beautiful details, mystery, romance, and friendship! You did an amazing job and have a fantastic gift! This is one of the best stories I've ever read! Thank you so much for sharing your work! Keep up the great work! :)
The best I ever read
im speechless. this is soo good! you are such an awesome writer! the ideas, the wy you write, wowoowoww! you should totally make a booj, and i will definitlyy read it.
It was so fucking beautiful! I actually cried many times hahaha u are amazing, thanks for the fanfic!
villagernumber40 chapter 31 . 4/27
when you get that novel published let us all know. i'll buy anything you write.
BitchyWarriorQueen chapter 31 . 3/16
Hey! I've been reading fanfictions here for ages but I never left any review, mostly because I'm a bit shy about my english. I just decided to review the stories I love the most. So, here I am ! Memories is my favorite fanfiction of all times, so I started with yours :D ! I would like to tell you why I love it so much but I'm afraid I would embarass myself doing so.
I'll just tell you that I read it so many times I stop counting and that it still make me laugh and cry...
Thank you for your amazing story and for your amazing self !
Again, sorry if my english sucks, I'm french and doing all I can :)
SunnyGo chapter 31 . 3/8
Omg your story is my favorite of all time. Even after reading it four times, I'm still enjoy it tremendously. Thank you so much for all your hard work ! Many years after its completion, it still bring happiness to people. Love your work
Knet chapter 10 . 3/5
aigt im only on chapter ten so far... and i only started reading bc of the mention of kidlaw on your profile, but to be perfectly honest im already drooling. this is done really well and im supposed to be writing a paper right now, but instead im reading this damn fic. the fact that you added cp9 is making me salivate, -i jest you not. all feelings for zosan that i had have been stagnant for years until i started reading this. you're ruining me.
Galexis chapter 31 . 2/23
Oh my god.

This was, this IS damn fucking amazing! * - *
I swear, this is one of the most beautifulst AU-Stories I've ever read in my entire fanfiction life. And I read a whole fucking lot of Stories.

The plot was amazing! So many characters were bound together in such a great and easy way, characters were fitting, and their acting was complete IC.

The way how zoro tried to get sanjis heart back... it was so heartbreaking! *sob*
and the whole backstory behind this, how he thought it was his entire fault, his angst and deermination to get sanji back and safe, no matter the cost. it was just... so zoro.
and then the scene where he stood desperate in front of the window, ready to get his heart broken and CRYING!
this was way to much for my loving heart. I could have cried and cried with no end, if I weren't at work...TT_TT
(that's the reason why I post this review as a guest, you can find me under the same nickname on this site) I really love your zoro in this story!

And sanji... oh my, he is an will ever be my top favourite character of the strawhats.
He was really well, what do I say, he was damn amazing written in this story. the difficultness for him, to deal with his sudden interest in a guy, a MALE, and no beautiful women with soft skin and curves and what-do-I-know-his-view-on-this...
even if it is an cool guy like zoro.
I really loved the moment when he sat on the reiling and cheered for zoro, while he was fighting enel.
adorable. ADORABLE!
and his badass-attitude while his dealing with bones' guys and his first time in the club... how he managed the hole thing out of instinct. Wonderful!

And i liked his boss-attitude in the latest chapters... his behaviour with zoro... the scene where zoro kisst his neck/throat/jaw while sanji just looked straight through the room like he owned the goddamned place... I thought I would die from their coolness
and namis statement about her "plan b"... priceless!

nami, robin and vivi were pretty cool with their hot-gangster-chick-but-still-more-a-lady-than-the-queen attitude. awesome!

And I loved your luffy. your hints about his will to fight lucci and the possibility that he would win were so great! 3
and ace was a really great big brother. and i loved the litttle fact about the hidden narcolepsia to be a firefighter! 3

Brook! Oh god, how much i loved your brook! definetliy my favourite real life brook ever! the scene where he asked sanji if he laced the cigarettes and reacted to sanjis negation with "to bad" was... priceless! the whole conversation about the pharao-thingy was so amazing! (and did I spot a stargate fan in there? ;) )
and his polite behaviour with the bad guys... loved it!
and his bad-ass moment: remember it when you come to hell, they score for me... WOW! polite Bad-ass Brook is love on frst sight!

so is your chopper! cute, loveable, adorable, sweet, such a lovingly little guy! I want to hug him so so bad!
Give him love and affection for his broken heart and his hurt soul. Also definetly my favourite chopper in AU ever! 3

Ussopp and Franky were as well as the others. I liked your little hint about the friendship of the both, and ow franky sees him like a little brother!
And i liked your way of showing them as mechanics and their love for ships.

law and kidd... law as an undercover cop is ... wow. *rawr* great great great idea! thumb up!
and kidd as his backup, his "vice", his second hand, his bodyguard, whatever... wow!
I loved how you introduced them, and their first apperance was amazing! 3 *in love*
I really liked how you drawed their characters and their backgroundstorie, without disturbing the main plot.
kidd with his flamboyant clothing and his dangerous appearance, but the soft voice was... love.
and law as an undercover cop, yet as an underground boss... LOVE (i think i mentioned it before...)
*so in love with them*

And your smoker as a loving and caring friend for the portgas brothers is heartwarming! well done!

also i liked pell. like a goth... rawr. that is a great idea... 3 and that he's kayas brother is a good idea as well

last but not least: rayleigh and shanks. i love how you set them in, with only a few words and mentions, and give them such a powerful role nonetheless! hell thy only had one really act in the entire story, but were important more than ever.

I love this. It's an outstanding piece of art inside of this network!
All the little scientists in my head are doing standing ovations right now. (except the ones, who passed out from the fluffy/cute overload or from the bloodloss *whipes blood from her nose*)

I'm not sure if there was a Sequel to this, if yes, then I will found it in the next few minutes, and read it along with the backstories you wrote. 3

I'm so excited to see more from my favourite Couple of all the times! 3 ZoroxSanji/SanjixZoro ForEver!
and from my second OTP. KiddxLaw/LawxKidd 3

Greetings from a big BIG Fan

Galexis
koyoi chapter 31 . 2/2
Oh wow. I mean wow...this fic is truly a masterpiece, absolutely one of my favourites. You had me hooked from the summary, I expected it to be awesome and it was that and so much more. The depth of Zoro and Sanji's relationship is truly beautiful, you really managed to convey their deepest feelings, hopes and fears so genuinely, and I really felt everything with them: the pain and the heartbreak and the happiness.

The whole fightclub plotline was a nice support for the story, I liked how it was first kind of in the side, and then developed as the story progressed and you really tied everything together in such genious ways that I couldn't help but marvel at the revelations and twists as they came, absolutely brilliant! I liked the other characters a lot as well, especially loved Ace and Luffy, and the strong family-like bonds that the gang had and the chemistry between all the characters was just great.

I have to especially praise the epilogue, it was such breathtaking amazingness and oh my the picture frame! I was dying to know what was in it when Zoro took it, and when it was finally revealed...! Beautifully heartwrenching, words are not enough to describe the feelings that this story evoked in me. Thank you so much for sharing this!
kiddy.t.wolf chapter 31 . 1/29
you have committed a federal crime... messing with my feels in such away is like first degree murder...you are free to go, free of charge :'D yes~ I died happy~ 3 so many mixed emotions i got from this story, its a bit scary ~; i think i even almost suffered from a heart attack between the hot nakedness and Sanji whooping ass 0_o;
And then the end when i found out they got married?! oh gosh- my fan girl hit the roof when i screamed "THEY GOT MARRIED?! YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS!" then got a slipper thrown at me for my troubles XD totally worth it lol
1,567 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »