Reviews for Memories
cl9763 chapter 31 . 6/30
Awesome!ᶿ̷ധّᶿ
Subaru's dreams chapter 31 . 5/24
Reading this for the second time was so great as for the first time..I really love that beautiful story. Forever! Thanks for it!
Vylexia chapter 31 . 3/2
Hi yes, I have no words. This is honestly the best, and I mean best fan fictions I have ever read. Im so in love with this story that like my heart is just sjdneks you write so beautifully and I am beyond thankful you wrote this story because woW you actually moved me to tears at the end like I’m still crying bruh. I love this story with all of my heart and probably will read it again and again. Wow just wow this is truely beautiful
poodlekin500 chapter 18 . 2/11
I feel really dumb that it took me half the chapter to connect Green Lake... My uncle lives by it and it's beautiful, and a lot of shops near by. I just invisioned my own park when I could have thought of the real thing. Also loving the story :)
Chevix chapter 31 . 2/2
Hello again from 2019. Just wanted to drop a note saying I had stopped by to read this story AGAIN for idk what time because after how many years it is still my favorite Zo/San (or San/Zo) fic.
Eb's memories chapter 1 . 10/6/2018
Ebby Gray age twenty-one: ...huh?

*looking at purple basketball transform woman age twenty-one*

who are you?

Purple basketball transform woman age twenty-one: who am I?

I'm purple basketball transform woman age twenty-one?

be best twin friend, remember?

Ebby Gray age twenty-one: purple basketball transform woman age twenty-one?

Purple basketball transform woman age twenty-one: of course, Ebby Gray?

Ebby Gray age twenty-one: Ebby Gray, who's Ebby Gray?

Purple basketball transform woman age twenty-one: you, what happened?

Purple basketnort, try get it away!

Ebby Gray age twenty-one: I don't know talking about it?

Purple basketnort, it's that my name?

Purple basketball transform woman age twenty-one: *gasp sad*

no, not you're name!?

Ebby Gray age twenty-one, you lost your memories!?

Ebby Gray age twenty-one: memories?

what's memories?

Purple basketball transform woman age twenty-one: I said, your losing memories!

Ebby Gray age twenty-one: someone don't know?

Purple basketball transform woman age twenty-one: I told you, I'm not someone don't know!?

It's purple basketball transform woman age twenty-one!?

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou!

Ebby Gray!?

Ebby Gray age twenty-one: shut up!

Purple basketball transform woman age twenty-one: heeeeeeeeeeeey!

don't tell me, shut up!

*slap your faces*

Ebby Gray age twenty-one: ow ow!

STOP IT!?

YOU IDIOT!?

Purple basketball transform woman age twenty-one: don't say that word idiot!?

Ebby Gray age twenty-one: *slap affects purple basketball transform woman age twenty-one* Enough!

Purple basketball transform woman age twenty-one: Ouch ouch ouch!

quit it Ebby!?

EBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBY!?

Ebby Gray age twenty-one: *evil giggles*

bye bye!

Purple basketball transform woman age twenty-one: Ebby wait, Ebby!

Oh no, I can't lose without me!

then to defeat Ebby Gray age twenty-one!

Why are you do that!

Ebby Gray!

Something this wrong, Oooooooooooooooohhhhhh Ebby!

you come back here!

(The end...?)
Dragonballov chapter 31 . 8/18/2018
Read this again after i think 8 years. Damn this is as incredible as I remember! Definitely in the top 3 fanfiction I have read in my entire life
Austin Horton chapter 31 . 7/11/2018
As a huge One Piece fan I must say that this story is absolutely breathtaking. The characters are so well developed and the ties the characters have with the anime. The story was so good. I read and read and then the plot really set in things got super crazy. More familiar characters kept swarming in which made me pretty excited. The bonds the characters have as friends, and partners was very touching and all I have to say now is what a master piece!
Guest chapter 31 . 6/11/2018
Oh my God. This fanfic deserves its title as the bible of ZoSan ship! I just got into one piece recently and I wish I could have found this sooner! You have amazing writing, I'm just gonna go and read through all your works! And can I just say that ALL BLUE as Sanji's restaurant name is PERFECT
Khaleesi chapter 3 . 6/10/2018
I just started to wonder if his lower hair is green too lmao
CyberQueen1826 chapter 31 . 5/31/2018
I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT WOULD END LIKE THIS.
THIS IS POSITIVELY ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORY OF YOURS.
CyberQueen1826 chapter 30 . 5/31/2018
I. HAVE. NO. WORDS.
CyberQueen1826 chapter 29 . 5/31/2018
Can't review gotta' read the other half.
CyberQueen1826 chapter 28 . 5/31/2018
Sorry my computer was being a pain in the butt so I couldn't log in yesterday.
The scenes with Brook and co' were good but I would have liked to read him duel with Kuro.
YAY! Chopper and Usopp are save now the fighters can go all out. Let the Fight commence! :D
Guest chapter 27 . 5/30/2018
"Oh, now it gets good." I couldn't agree more.
1,631 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »