Reviews for Memories
Salinia chapter 31 . 4/14
Amazing story!
Definitely going in my favorites!
Saraphin30 chapter 1 . 4/4
Just... oh my god. I love this story. You've captured the characters beautifully and that's honestly a hard thing to accomplish. You've done extremely well. Thank you
Erlangga Andika Yudha chapter 31 . 3/29
How Sanji got hospitalized after an accident was a bit like Kizuna, I thought. But in the end it wasn't. Nice story. Honestly, this is the first depiction of yaoi couple which has a perfect balance of seme/uke role. Both Sanji and Zoro are seke, and you nailed this. Greatly.
Daemen9 chapter 31 . 3/23
KYAAA! So adorably cute and perfect! I'm bawling like an emotional idiot.
This fic took me o a wild ride and I love every bit of it!
Erlangga Andika Yudha chapter 3 . 3/12
Mmm... What can I say...Kinda like Kodaka Kazuma's Kizuna?
phantomschmerz chapter 31 . 1/22
Oh my fucking goodness!
*tries to stop drooling over the keyboard*

This is one f***ing perfect piece of a story!
I am sooo happy that I stumbled over it. You did such a fantastic job. The AU is so well worked, the characters so greatly adjusted, the whole setup is soo beautiful! I'm in love over and over again!
*goes crying happy tears*
vinsmokesanji chapter 9 . 1/4
someone heard didn't they? TwT
danjana chapter 17 . 1/2
You know, I have to ask...how exactly does Sanji's amnesia work? HOW does he remember Brook, who he's known for MAYBE a year...but not Zoro who he's know since High School? He seems to remember a LOT of people that he met in his later years, but not Zoro who he used to fight with all the time? I don't get it? Other than Ace, Luffy, Usopp and Nami...he's met everybody including Chopper, Robin and Franky AFTER high school ...HOW does he remember them and not Zoro? I am quite confused? Zoro and the members of CP-9 are the only people Sanji doesn't seem to remember...why is that? If Sanji were going to forget Zoro, even though they didn't really talk that much in high school, but he DID know him, then he should have forgotten EVERYBODY or at least those he met in his later years i.e. Kaya, Franky, Brook, etc...so again...HOW does Sanji's amnesia work?
danjana chapter 13 . 1/2
That was extremely foolish of Chopper to confess his feelings for Usopp and then be hurt when they aren't returned because his...male...friend is and has been in love with a woman probably since he (Chopper) introduced them. Maybe I'm cold-hearted, but WTF was he thinking! Why would he be devastated KNOWING that said friend has been in a romantic relationship with this woman for who knows how long? Did he think that since their relationship was on the rocks...or better yet...over and that it would suddenly be ok to just blurt out his feelings and then expect those feelings to be returned? Isn't Kaya also his friend? If he doesn't believe that she cheated on Usopp and that something else is going on, how does he think that SHE would feel about him attempting to come between she and Usopp? Say what you want, but that's EXACTLY what he attempted to to, take her lover. Poor Chopper my a$$!
spidermonkeycatbear chapter 31 . 12/6/2016
Happy, sad, confused, tears, sappy, sweet, love! Super long but super worth it! Chanced upon this when searching for Zosan dj. The OP characters are well placed in their new characters in this AU. Well written, well developed, well researched on the other aspects like the fighting scenes and Sanji's recipes. I learn something new there! IMO, cute Chopper's revelation seems like an overkill though. Other than that, this is simply well done! I intend to read (and write) more FF but looks like you've set a high bar! Two thumbs up! :)
aborescent chapter 31 . 11/28/2016
Damn I'm like crying in public that was amazing
arumryuu chapter 31 . 10/9/2016
oh my God, it's so beautiful.. i can't hold my tear, especially for the Epilogue parti love this story, i hope you still writing other Zosan story, thank you
Guest chapter 31 . 10/2/2016
This is my favourite story of all fanfics that I've read. I really hope you write more because you have incedible talent and I'm in love with all of your stories
VeryFineAutumn4869 chapter 31 . 7/4/2016
Argh, shitty typos. Always ruining my language. Forgive my insolence. Kbye.
VeryFineAutumn4869 chapter 31 . 7/4/2016
This is like, the best stories with the best ending ever! Tho this is not my very top or no 1 fav, this is certainly the best fanfic i have ever read! The way you write, the way the feelings were conveyed, I LOVE it. ALL OF IT. And in my opinion, this is the fanfic that had the best ending eva! (well, at least in all the fanfic ive read, this has the best ending, but i still have lots to read so..) Anyway, just know that I love love love Memories and thank you for inspiring me to write more. Hope you get to continue writing fics like this. Thats it. Ciao!
1,580 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »