Reviews for Memories
RyuichiSakuma13 chapter 1 . 1/16
Oh shit, how could I have NOT read this before? *facepalm* I'm glad I got the notification for the sequel to this to alert me of both!

Great first chapter, and congrats with the new, original novel!

Ryuichi
OneHunterFullNote chapter 31 . 1/3
OH MY GOSH! I love your stories and writing style so so much! Thank you so much for writing this masterpiece!
pommedapi chapter 31 . 12/30/2017
As you asked, here's my opinion: I loved this story a lot. Zoro's love for Sanji was breathtaking. I loved seeing their interactions and the care you put into the details of their exchanges.
I did not like that much the idea that Chopper is crazy in love with Ussop then Zoro but it's the only thing I liked a little bit less... I was sceptical with the action part but it was really interesting after all. The fighting scenes and the complicity between Zoro and Sanji were splendid. Thank you so much. And congratulations!
Sea Wan River chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
it's time for my annual reading
Guest chapter 31 . 9/10/2017
I'm reading this AGAIN in 2017 and this is STILL one of the BEST ZoSan I've ever read. Stark you are simply amazing (and I love your Luffy 3).
xAimix chapter 16 . 8/26/2017
OH MY GOD
You make me fucking cry! This was so beautiful, I could die. I was following the traduction in spanish, but I just couldn't wait, even when my english isn't good at all, I came to read it here. This story gave me a lot of feelings, and I can't keep reading without telling you, thank you so much for writing this! freaking amazing
Yvonne Park chapter 31 . 8/10/2017
Aw! Great ending! I really enjoyed this story! You did a great job with it! Though I will say that for that kind of sex you probably need a bit more preparation than what these two did, or there could be some serious tearing. But other than that it was all good! Haha I wish there was more! :)

-Yvonne
zai chapter 31 . 6/19/2017
me encanto de principio a fin no dormí por seguir leyendo lo ame sinceramente la mejor que eh leído en toda mi vida sin exagerar
elli197 chapter 26 . 4/30/2017
aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Salinia chapter 31 . 4/14/2017
Amazing story!
Definitely going in my favorites!
Saraphin30 chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
Just... oh my god. I love this story. You've captured the characters beautifully and that's honestly a hard thing to accomplish. You've done extremely well. Thank you
Erlangga Andika Yudha chapter 31 . 3/29/2017
How Sanji got hospitalized after an accident was a bit like Kizuna, I thought. But in the end it wasn't. Nice story. Honestly, this is the first depiction of yaoi couple which has a perfect balance of seme/uke role. Both Sanji and Zoro are seke, and you nailed this. Greatly.
Daemen9 chapter 31 . 3/23/2017
KYAAA! So adorably cute and perfect! I'm bawling like an emotional idiot.
This fic took me o a wild ride and I love every bit of it!
Erlangga Andika Yudha chapter 3 . 3/12/2017
Mmm... What can I say...Kinda like Kodaka Kazuma's Kizuna?
phantomschmerz chapter 31 . 1/22/2017
Oh my fucking goodness!
*tries to stop drooling over the keyboard*

This is one f***ing perfect piece of a story!
I am sooo happy that I stumbled over it. You did such a fantastic job. The AU is so well worked, the characters so greatly adjusted, the whole setup is soo beautiful! I'm in love over and over again!
*goes crying happy tears*