Reviews for Concerto in G Minor
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
you haunt me with this story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
a unique story
thayet9 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Dark and poetic and trying its hardest to be that cliche plot but you didn't let it. You kept it unique and authentic and I didn't once get sap on my clothes. I will admit I found it painfully dramatic at times, felt the urge to skip a little but you managed to hook me back in at the beginning of every paragraph.

I felt this could have benefitted from a little neutral. it was so dark that towards the middle I got a little numb but that might be my own preference for balance and light hearted spacers talking and not what this story needed.

A pleasure reading (in a morbid kind of way).
-Thayet
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Divorcing over and over is one thing. Clinging long after a relationship has gone to heck and back is just dumb. I've seen it. But if the alternative is being alone? The real question is which will break someone first, walling themselves away or trying time and again. Often, trying isn't enough.

Yeah, Matsuri is in a weird mood right now.
x0SilverFeathersx0 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Fabulous work. This story did not make me cry, but it was beautiful in its tragedy. Despite the many men coming and going I did not see Rukia as a 'slut'. It was somehow poetic actually how all her loved ones were dying around her. I watched her as she degenerated into a drug-reliant psychopath, and rise up again as Hades' Queen. I enjoyed this, good job!
paigeydoll chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Wow this is really really good! I really love this. Poor rukia suffers so much but now she can be with Byakuya for eternity, which is what she's always wanted to have with a man she loves. I like the Persephone reference too :) I really like that story/fable and I think it quite apt for this fic.

It is depressing but still wonderful. i don't mind a depressing fic if there is some hope left over at the end :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Very well-written, yet so depressing. I cried :'( It was an awesome fic :)

-Higanbana
topazgirl14 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
That was absolutely tragically beautiful! It was amazing!
round and round we go chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
oh my god. i haven't read one this good in a while.
Shinichi's Lover chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
tbh I don't read fic other than IchiRuki. I don't like other pairings other than IchiRuki. but this one is one's awesome. I cried during Ichigo's death. it's simply beautiful. I freaking love it.
Bibliolympian chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Oh God. I think I just died.

THIS IS A WONDERFUL THINGY, I TELL YOU.
i'mcool chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
i thought you characterized everyone accurately and wrote an interesting, detailed story. i don't think rukia was a slut and each death had meaning. ichigo's death made me tear up :'(
Celendiar chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This was, without a doubt, one of the most touching and most beautiful fics I have ever read. It was believable, all of the characters were amazingly real. And actually, I didn't see this as depressing - it was, while heartbreaking, also somewhat hopeful. Because she never gave up loving. And, in a way, she got her happy ending. I really, really loved this fic.
Secret Starr chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
You wrote a story of 10,000 plus words and I find myself without any to comment on your story... But for you, I'll try to find some.

Beautiful. Tragic. Depressing beyond hell and back and more insightful than anything I've ever read...

Amazing.
anne chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
this is my second time reading this fic. same reaction as the first time i read this fic. i started bawling reading III. Vivace con fuoco or maybe towards the end of Renji's... yes this is not a happy fic... it's unforgettable. must save as a fav.