Reviews for All We Ever Needed
TheFandomLounge chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
Please update this story!i love it!there arent many good leyton stories anymore and i hate it. I really wish you would consider finishing it, your work is amazing!
demeter18 chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
ah, why hiatus-would love to read more of this-hope you can get back on track.
xosummer chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
Please update soon!
sherrie jester chapter 5 . 11/17/2008
Hiatus should be done, don't you think?
4321 chapter 5 . 9/20/2008
well this is looking like agreatsart so far cant wait for update
BrownEyedDreamer86 chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
Great start. Just hope that Peyton tells the truth about not being in a relationship. You should totally have Peyton move in with Lucas, it would be priceless. Have Lucas sweat it out a bit. And this time, please, please, please have it so Lucs doesnt cheat with Peyton. Have Lucs want to and make moves to try but have Peyton have a back bone and not do it. Just what i think should happen. Update soon.
Stunna21 chapter 5 . 6/23/2008
liked the argument and get rid of lindsay already this is nuts and update soon this is good so far.
MaryBBlove23 chapter 5 . 3/28/2008
love it! Keep it going.
LouLouBear1213 chapter 5 . 3/23/2008
Please update soon. PLease pretty please with Leyton on top.
Anberlin chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
I just started to read your story it is pretty good...I do think that Luke is a lot different...but I like where your heading so update soon
GGashleighOTH chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
aww that was way good :) LOVED IT
Monica chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
Please, update REAL soon. I really want to know what's gonna happen. It's been so long since I've read a fic and I hate to wait. LOL. I should, though... right? Hahah. For LP.

I should mention that I really loved how you're writing this. Brooke seems like Brooke... funny but she makes sense in what she says to Peyton.
jamyj30 chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
loved the chapter, great update, cant wait for more, and i agree totally with how luke character is being portrayed and how he is treating peyton, i really hope it changes soon
LP Forever chapter 5 . 2/14/2008
Amazing chapter. All your stories are so well written. I always look forward to the updates. Can't wait for more.
WDE11 chapter 5 . 2/14/2008
Enjoyed the update. I, too, am so irritated with Lucas on the show that I could spit nails.

Hope to get more from the story soon.