Reviews for Blast From The Past
Daisy-023 chapter 7 . 4/6
Giro as ? I did not see that coming.
Key2DestNE chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
Okay, first off, TAR AN' FEATHER 'IM! Second, good job 'til yo made me and everyone else wait TWO AND A HALF FREAKIN' YEARS! OMEGA OVERDRIVE ATTACK! But your stories are good, just update sooner and I will read again. Don't and all my author friends and I will find out where you live and... Well, you get the picture.
Zohaku chapter 11 . 9/25/2011
*Uses Flamethrower on you* Feel my wrath!

*Then stops burning you* Now i feel better.

Finally a chapter after a very long time.
SubZeroChimera chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
Raaaaaaarrgh-! Wait a minute! *stops flamethrower-ing you for a second* you're not dead! Yaaaaaaays! *bear hug*
Kaist chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Sooo.. are Starforce characters gonna appear in this?

*hopeful*
silver fire wolf chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
hi this is a very good story i was wondering will you please read my storys and review them
Zohaku chapter 10 . 4/11/2009
Good work on this chapter. That nanites are probably the cause of his immortality. I also hope that you update your other story.
SubZeroChimera chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
I did take an axe to this, didn't I? Heehee, it was quite fun, too. But as I forgot to say earlier, definitley a good explanation for what happened (to Lan). Keep up the god work!
Fehize chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
Yeah! You updated!

Wow, Lan is sane again (if just for a little bit)!

Hmm, as I recall from a previous PM thingy, I can recall bug style, but I hardly saw it. That was why I was confused. -laughs-

So...I guess the next chapter is the last? :0

Hope it's epic! Update soon
Fehize chapter 9 . 2/10/2009
Lan Immortal: COOL

Lan kicking some dude's head in the face: AWESOME

Lan using a LifeAura: Hell YES.

-laughs- All in all I am very confused, yet happy on the outcome of this story. Confused because I've never played Star Force of the ZX series, so the characters are people I don't know very well outside from looks and a name. I have played the battle network one, though, and seen some of the manga/anime. ((Also helps that Lan is my 3rd/4th fav MM character - beaten only by Harpuia, Zero, and Ciel. -laughs-))

The yellow stuff and Lan going psycho made me evil-grin. I'll admit it... I'm so evil. -sniffles-

I can't wait until more of this comes out! It;s already been a months plus I think, so I would be really happy if you hurry with the next chapter.

As for the fight scenes, I think they went along rather well. They are something people seem to have a problem with, but yours seems great. Enough short, quick sentences to feel that rush of a battle, but also enough detail to understand what exactly was going on.

...

Sequeal, eh? More Lan I pray -brick'd-

Please add the rest soon! -smiles- MOAR LAN! And more writing style. -smiles-

Fehize
Imagine.EXE chapter 9 . 1/30/2009
Well I'm a bit dissapointed that Dark Rocky isn't there but Oh well, I guess he is a bit overused. (if its not him its forte...)

And once again, the fight scenes were great! The funniest part was when model A and Ashe were like"what? What? WHAT?"

XD I laughed so hard that I think I woke up my mom. Oopss...

And for some strange reason, I keep thinking that Atlas is the same Atlas in Astro Boy X_X

Oh and Siarnaq was just perfect in the previous chapter, Every single one of his lines made me laugh.

And to answer your email, yes, unfortunately :(
SubZeroChimera chapter 9 . 1/26/2009
Interesting... very interesting. I don't know squat about Megaman Star force, but I found this chapter drew me in. Only thing I can recommend is that you double-space between different characters saying something. I makes it easier to understand who is saying what.
Zohaku chapter 9 . 12/22/2008
Good work. This is great work. It was a big surprise that Empress appeard. I find it a nice idea that Lan is immortal now. I am wondering if Chaud is really gone, because if good or bad guys suddenly disappear it means that most of the time that they are not dead. So i am wondering if Chaud is going to appear.
MegaHog14 chapter 9 . 12/20/2008
Nope, nothing wrong here. A very good chapter, well done.

Keep up the good work, and it's nice to see you back!
Imagine.EXE chapter 8 . 10/1/2008
YO! I haven't reviewed in a long while! Dang, I missed alot didn't I? How are doing?

lol ok, I have to admit, Siarnaq sounded hilarious to me for some strange reason.

I feel sorry for Lan though...

I would make a better review but I'm tired -O-