Reviews for Daddy's Got You
Un83ata813 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Who wrote this song? Was it you? I can't find it anywhere else online.
JP1124 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Another good 1 Capt
JAKT chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Talk about a kodak moment. It reminds kt and I of that old song: "Turn around and she's a young one going out of the door." As we have mentioned in the past, you are the Master of the crafted word. Your writing range of emotions is simply amazing and each story breathes wih a life of its own.

Taking such short phrases and weaving them into this story was a brillant concept. With you we have come to learn that you are full of surprises. Never stop.

jakt
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
An excellent read full of emotion that I enjoyed.
Zaratan chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Aww damn... I have something in my eye... stupid alergies.
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Great little song-fic that you've got here. Very touching all the way through and sticks to just the father's viewpoint.

It is very easy to see why you're one of the most popular writers on here. If you ever go pro, I hope you'll still write fanfics for here. :)

Keep up the good work and thanks for the tears.
Doug4422 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Good one, bud, I think all fathers feel the same way when it'stime for them to let their little girl go, I doubt that if Mr. Dr. P. felt any different, there would be something wrong.

Good one, bud, must fav.
TexasDad chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Captain, I understand.

My little girl is 4 and it was just yesterday that she looked up at me for the first time.

Thanks for the reality check.
LTAOZFAN chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Captain, you have a definite way with words. I do not have any daughters, but this little item gave me a real 'taste' for how a loving father must feel when he gives the bride away. A good story idea, nicely done. "Duff George!"

By the way, did you get my e-mail about that story idea I have to follow one of yours? Just checking to make sure it got through O.K.

LTAOZFAN

"Them's my views, amen, so be it."

"Treasure Island," by R. L. Stevenson
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Danm Captain, you're on a role. Nice story. I'm also afraid about this. I sometimes hope that I won't have girls, but boys instead. But I would be lying if I said that. Sigh...must be hard feeling. Keep on writing.

Danny
Quathis chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
You really caught the bittersweet emotion of MrDrP giving Kim away. Very nicely done and it even brought an honest tear to my eye.
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
My hat's off to you, captainkodak1, great fanfic and I think that it say to everyone that has a daughter, can't wait to see your next fanfic.

-Warprince
Captain IT chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Tell my about it friend..i got a daughter turning 20 next month and the snow on the roof is starting to showing up.

Keep it KP real from the"other" captain

Captain IT
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
You just keep turning them out. I get so jealous sometimes. Nice use of song for the moment of a lifetime.
TheRondo chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
very nice, cap.

i love all your stuff, it's magnificent.