Reviews for Five Times She Said It
mrs anonyme chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
sweet"3"!
Slyefoxfury chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Could swear I've read this before, but five bucks says I've read your other bleach one and that's why it rings a bell. Good fic.
dumdeedum chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Now THAT is how a romance between Sakura and Naruto should be!
Jimm chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Sappy, but nice. :-)
TillyMe chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
that deserves a sequil!:)
GundamWingFanatic90 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
That was really cute! I love this pairing, and there just isn't enough of it on the net. Kudos to you!
May Eve chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Normally I can't stand this pairing, but you write so well and make them so cute I just can't help myself! ;)
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
k I admire Sakura for always being so honest. When she was younger and a great bit crueler I thought her only redeeming quality was that she could be so adamant with Sasuke and honest. Sure I also hated her since she was whiny and irritating, but in this situation it worked out perfect. Love and relationships can always be so complicated and make you vulnerable so I guess the only thing to do is be honest. Then even if you get hurt, you won't have any regrets.
Fluphy Ninja chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
this is cute its stories like this that make me like that pairing i just wish there were more this good
NarutoRocks21113043 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Fics like this are always my favorite. Light hearted and funny, they make the day seem a little brighter. good job!
demon89 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
umm..it's very, very good? Please don't eat me! I really did like it. Although, the odds of Sakura ever confessing her love..Well who knows. Stranger things can happen.)
MadgirlSBA chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I like this one. It's sweet.

-Madgirl
quivering quill chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
super sweet and teasingly fun, loved it ;)
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Awe...how cute. Sakura's the type of character that gets pushed a little in the right direction a little bit at a time.

Sweet.
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
She was in denial for quite some time huh?

I liked this. I love well written SakuNaru stoires.