Reviews for Under The Stars
Vccle10 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Omg, plllleeeaaassseee update
xXJustSomeRandomKidXx chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I know it's been over 3 years, but seriously, you need to update. You are such an amazing writer :)
Ask-Annie-Freak chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I know its been about two whole years since you wrote this, but seriously YOU SHOULD UPDATE! This story is really good! I wanna know what happens next!
snoozey chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
please please continue,i promise to review every chapter. please you are such an amazing writer.
qtpie212 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
wow! that was absolutly amazing! please please please write more and fast! I just love it!

xoxo~ read my story called The Story under Private
Kimbi94 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
please update son!

love ya K.
MZC16 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
why don't you continue? it's really good )
ThroughDeepBlueVelvetSkies chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
This is really good! Update! :D
twilightfan4ever chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Oh my gosh! So cute! And funny... I love it! Can't wait till next one.
AlwaysBettingOnAlice chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I love it! Please update :]
phoebe4448 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
okay i love the story but i'm a little confused it SOUNDS like there's more to thestory but it also sounds like it could be a oneshot so please update if there's more or mark it more clearly if it's not
Scorpiongurl324 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Aww they're together, but isn't it a lil weird that the girl is the one who wants to do it. Normally it's the guy!

PS I love that lil twist though.
oirishgoddess chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
AW SWEET! this has great potential, i cant wait to see where you go with this. the camping idea sounds brilliant-i'd imagine they'll get up to loads of things out in the wilderness :) great writing too-not a single mistake. so no (constructive) criticisms from me. :D WELL DONE.
spamisthename chapter 1 . 5/10/2008