Reviews for Reason to Fight
David Fishwick chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
I liked the idea and thanks for writing.
Iris Richards chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
Awes... My poor Sev. It made me cry. :'(

I liked it though! ]
Cordelia Blythe chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Ooh! I love it! please write a chapter with james' point-of-view! I love your james... he's so... right and perfect...and just the way i imagined him!
insert random comment here chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
Wow, this made me cry! It was really sweet and sad.
webling-girl05 chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Very interesting. I've never read a story with these characters that isn't romance but I'm really enjoying this story.
webling-girl05 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I like this a lot.
Ieyre chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
I love that you wrote a fic about Lily and Snape where she CLEARLY doesn't return his love.
twinklewind chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
Lovely. Beautiful.

I liked how it came full circle with Lily, and this line, '“I love you,” he breathed, hoping that repeating it might make her understand.'

Apparently Fanfiction still has that problem where italizing a word cancels the space...it appears twice thru your story, once in the first chapter and here thatvermin.

Snape's vulnerability, that really conveys how he loves Lily...I mean, you would expect all his bitterness to come out, eh? Though in the first paragraphs, I would think he would mention something like "he was the one who had loved Lily for so-and-so years, known her longer, better, talked about this-and-that" though you do mention the summers and stuff. Hmm those summers would be interesting, wouldn't it, after Lily got her taste of Hogwarts? Interesting idea...

Anyway, love to keep reading!
SpeedingCars237 chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
i like it. Please keep going!