Reviews for Revenge
Zor chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
This is hands down the best story I read so far I can't wait for a new story
gizmohollow42 chapter 9 . 8/6/2010
I can't believe it... this story has left me in a state of shock. It's a beautiful, romantic, heartbreaking, depressing, hopeful story that made me want to lie down and cry after reading it. This story is amazing and you should never take your writing prowess for granted because you are a truly incredible wordsmith.
Tryk chapter 9 . 6/14/2009
...WOW. first review ( ur special :P) anyway. WOW again...that was a great romance and...quite frankly i loved the action. but the romance really got me going. you are extremly good. Again...wow...i saw like only 2 typos. but yeah...extremly good. loved it. good job
Hazelstar chapter 9 . 11/26/2008
Great, awesome, fabolouse, amazing, terrific, and so many other words of praise would be an insult to a story as good as this. I'm really glad you finished Revenge, its one of my favorite stories written by you. Now that Revenge is finished, maybe you can set to work on BattleOn High, or Homesoming...?
DefinitelyNotRob chapter 9 . 11/19/2008
Finally got back to Revenge, and just wow. Wow. I could say that about 500 times, but I'd be stuck here for an hour. I can't wait for your next fanfic! Or until you update on BHM. I don't usually like yaoi fics, and this had some, but it was amazing.
Lixie Lorn chapter 9 . 11/12/2008
(Sniff) I need myself a happy ending... (Glomps you and Rayne and Lizzie. And the rest, for good measure)

General Stormy
WrittenInSilence chapter 9 . 11/12/2008
Absolutely amazing, as always. One little typo near the beginning. When you said Lizzie had all her positions on her, I think it should be possessions. I feel so sorry for Trip, I never thought of her as a part of Lizzie and Rayne's group. Beautiful. I don't think I've ever read a more enchanting story.
Xenolord chapter 9 . 11/11/2008
You have nothing to be ashamed of for taking as long as you had, DA. This cinches everything, as they say, the circle won't be broken. As we all live, we all must, too, die. But with death comes renewed life. You have shown us all that, even in death, love finds a way to prosper, past time and space. You have also shown me something very important.

I need to freakin' finish As Time Goes By! I mean, damn I've been lazy!

Anyway, you have taken my words and have showed them love, allowed them to grow and prosper. For that, I respect you. You have given correctly portrayed my characters to perfection. For that, I crave more. And finally, you have shown that, as far as I'm concerned, you are my superiour, and I shall never match you. And for that, and everything else, you have my undying respect and my love. (In that non-creepy, platonic sense.)
DefinitelyNotRob chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
This. Is. The. Saddest. Story. And. The. Bloodiest. Story. Ever. Or at least, the most that I've ever read. Just enough to cross Fear Street with Warriors. It actually reminds me of Warriors, the cat series. I think they could've done more with the emo-hurt stuff, like you, but I think that, if they ever decided to make some characters like this, I'd submit this story and the Mourner. Have you ever played DragonFable? Cause, I think that if you have, I know where you got the idea of the Mourner's character. The Necromantress, or Lady Vayle of Amityvale.
Hazelstar chapter 8 . 9/10/2008
*cheers* Yay, you finally updated! OmG, this chapter was so sad, I nearly cried, and I rarely cry. Poor Kay,it must've been hard not to cry at her mother's death. Well at least Lizzie got her happy ending after all
Xenolord chapter 8 . 9/9/2008
You have this way with words, DA, that I don't think I'll ever have. You have brought me to the edge of tears, back, and then back to the edge. Now that you have finished Revenge, you get your reward. I have to finish ATGB now.

I love this so much.
WrittenInSilence chapter 8 . 9/9/2008
I'll admit, I am emotional. I cried while watching Hancock. I cried while watching Bambi. I cried while reading Where the Red Fern Grows. I cried after reading this. But this is different, in a way. I guess it's because I can really connect with Lizzie. Not sure, really. Great job with this fic. I'll be waiting for the epilogue.
Lixie Lorn chapter 7 . 5/27/2008
Wow.

General Everin Stormclaw, Dragon Prince, out.
Lixie Lorn chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I hate the 200 review limit.

General Everin Stormclaw, Dragon Prince, out.
Lixie Lorn chapter 6 . 3/15/2008
*Cries*

This is far too good. -Mental Note: Give Mourner a hand. :ERnd Mental Note-

Yay for Felix! AKA me. Yay for me!

General Stormclaw out.