Reviews for Write Kind of Wrong
galaxyblueflame chapter 22 . 10/16/2013
this is an awesome story! I laughed cried got mad just a mix of emotions, I loved it!
Deadly Shadow chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Misty "He was a jack a... until the end. But, at least he kind of become less of a jack a..."
Rain "I still hate what he did. But, if that didn't happen the story just wouldn't have been as good."
Misty "And thus the story has finished with Yugi and Yami having wil-"
Rain "Okay, let's just go now we said enough."
Misty "Mm... Oh! Okay bye bye!"
Deadly Shadow chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Misty "Yami's a jerk."
Rain "He needs to get laid."
Misty "He probably does. And I don't even want to know how many times."
Rain "Whatever just end the review."
Misty "Oh yeah, great story! Can't wait to read more!"
samaurai chapter 22 . 7/16/2012
Yami still deserves to be slapped for what he did. Good story
GirlWhoHasNoName chapter 22 . 3/23/2012
Loved it! Original, fab, cute... I did feel that there some places in the last few chapters that you could have explained in a little more detail to stop that feeling of things happening to fast, but other than that is was thoroughly enjoyed! Don't stop writing!
Singingstar09 chapter 22 . 10/12/2010
Good Story! )
goddess-chan123 chapter 22 . 5/3/2010
this story was rly amazing. i luved reading it(i read it 2x's ovr b4 reviewing this)
Yami-no-Tamashii chapter 22 . 6/29/2009
/sniff/ So...BEAUTIFUL! /sniff/ Damn, I'm out of tissues.

You know I nearly freaked when Yugi rejected him and it was the last chapter. But it turned out alright.

This story was awesome. Way to go!

Ja ne,

Darkie
luvanime4life chapter 22 . 6/13/2009
O.O AW! No ending lemon? *pouts* oh well I luved it though! Until next fic! XD ;3
luvanime4life chapter 21 . 6/13/2009
o.O READING ON! XD ;3 LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT! ;3
luvanime4life chapter 20 . 6/13/2009
o.O NO YUGI! READING ON! ;3
luvanime4life chapter 19 . 6/13/2009
O.o OMG! READING ON! LUVIN IT! ;3
luvanime4life chapter 15 . 6/9/2009
Crap. I keeping forgetting to review. Luv it reading on! Poor Seto n' Jou.
marie.antoniette chapter 22 . 5/31/2009
BE-A-U-TI-FUL!

It took me a day to read this and I loved it! It had funny moments, sad and fluffy too! It's very well written and describes everything perfectly, the places and other stuff.

I never read anything this long here on . I has a beginning, a middle and an end, just like a good story must have.

Sorry for this long review, but I'm rellay excited about the story!
Reviero Messiah chapter 22 . 5/30/2009
I love this story! Please make some more puzzle shipping story! Please I beg you! Your story is amazing! Just make some more yxy story. Okay! I will waiting! _