Reviews for Thirty Minutes
Freakazette Raven chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Ha! I could so see this as an episode!

Good job! :)
Rachel Erica chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Cute! _
Prinzzez Kitten chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
That should be a real episode!

undergoing malfunction chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Hey, that was cute!

Poor Chowder, LOL!
Xspanda chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I love it.
Tasmanian Tiger 221 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Hilarious, there's no other word for it. -TT
luvinemmettcullen chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Ha that's soo like what chowder would do ]

I liked it.
Melissa E.M chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
This was great! Well done. The characters were in-character, the plot could have actually happened in the show, and it was funny! It had some great lines in it, plus I loved how Chowder interacted with Endive. I also think it was a brilliant touch having him eat the clock with it ticking inside him.

A suggestion: I think it would have been even better if you had written in more gags about Chowder trying to find more things to eat while he's waiting, or those centered around Chowder trying to pass the time. Maybe a whole sequence surrounding Chowder's train of thought as he anxiously awaits for his pizza. ...You think he could have gotten sick from eating too much food before the pizza man showed up? ...Nah, who am I kidding? XD
thisaccounthasbeenemptied chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
“Ew!” he exclaimed. “That had anchovies! I hate anchovies!”

That's one of my favorite lines... Anyway, I loved this story, it was just like what an episode on TV would be like, and it was funny and descriptive. Keep writing. -
AcneGoddess chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
heh heh! ur funni! i likes it!
Ethrael chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
OH MESA LUVS CHOWDER! HE EST SO ADORABLE!
TheNewMrsKrueger613 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
That was funny! Poor Shnitzel though. :( He needs a hug. THAT'S probably why he's so grumpy all the time.
414fantic chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
it was okay and pretty funny, but you could have made it better
kasplosion chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
That was a funny Chowder fanfic!

"I can imagine that happening on the show! Keep on writing!" -kasplosion's brother.
CJzilla chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Ew... A pizza delivery guy WITHOUT mustard? LOL.