Reviews for Stakes
wintmint4 chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
This is *so* good! It's totally realistic... I could honestly see this happening in movie-verse Sweeney Todd. Great job!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Wow, this was amazing. Very in character.

I kept wondering who would win the bet in the end. Then, when it turned out to be a draw, I loved that Mr. Todd decided to give them each their "prize". The image of him using his razor to cut her, while also kissing her was very striking.
Charmingly-Evil chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
i liked it, it was good. n ur first kiss scene thing y was good as well. r u gona update this?
JamesLuver chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
The image of Sweeney trying to make a pie is just too cute for words. To say this was your first attempt at ever writing a kiss scene, you did a marvelous job. This whole piece is just wonderful, with perfect characterisation and a great plot.
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I really do adore this. Once again your talent amazes me. Everything about this was just right, and I'm heading off now to read the second chapter. ;)
miss helena todd chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
i love a fan who can write good kisses, and that was amazing! it made me feel like mrs. lovett did, and thats tha piont of fiction! lovly story, i liked how the characters kept there defining qualities without coming out to hard or soft, a tricky thing to do when writing about melodramatic stories.
Alpha Bravo Charlie chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
Ah, I adored this story! It was lighthearted and yet serious at the same time. I loved when Mr. Todd said that the flour wasn't working. :) That was brilliant!
Princess dogooder chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
I absolutely loved that story. It was amazing
Stupidbutts chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
wow, amazing. Nicely detailed. I really enjoyed reading this, lovett! XD
ConfusedColumbia26220 chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Wow. WAY longer than I'd expected - and that's a good thing. Aw! This stroy is sinfully wonderful - only way to describe it. Kudos! I hope you keep writing.
ConfusedColumbia26220 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Wow, for the stakes. . . .I hope Sweeney can't cook! I'm quite fond of Mrs. Lovett. Good job so far, kudos!
Defying.Expectations chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
The first kiss you've ever written, dear? That certainly didn't show. It was very nicely done. The whole story was great, in fact. Fluffy and light and very -squee-worthy, but also gorgeously in-character, all things considered. :D It was so cute seeing Todd trying to make a pie. .
Harmful Harlot chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
I loved this story.
LightNeverFades chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
Wow, this is such a marvelous fic! I really love it! :D It's very adorable, sexy and hilarious all at the same time! And your writing style is wonderful - It was so funny to read about making the pie! XD Hehehe! It's hilarious! I think I have a new appreciation for pie making as well after reading this! :P And the kiss... Ack, lucky Mrs. Lovett! :D It was one hell of a great kiss scene you wrote there! ;)

Elwyndra
PermanentNerd chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I could definitley see this happening! Great job, i love it so far.