Reviews for What Hurts the Most
boneslver chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
Yay! A happy ending! Its still a little heartcrushing though, to think about all the time they missed. To think about either of them getting serious enough with someone else to marry them truly breaks my heart though. Hopefully it won't go this far on the show. Awesome writing!
boneslver chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
You weren't kidding about the tears. Lol. Great writing!
lucyc66 chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
For a while there i wasn't sure that you were actually going to give us the happy ending!

The first chapter she finds out that Booth loves her, and in the second chapter she's married anyway?

Then Brennan turned him down and told him to fix things with his wife...i started spiraling into a fanfic induced depression!

But that last chapter was totally worth it, despite the fact that you didn't write in a kiss.

Thanks for sharing, this fanfic was excellent, and i'm adding it to my favorites.
unequivocal chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
Hey, thanks for sharing this story! I enjoyed it :)
aracely6 chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
cute story thanks
india chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
marianna has to be greek not brazilian. it's a greek name. and i don't see why you have to complicate things that much!
sweet psychologist chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
It made my heart ache to read this story.
SuchAGoodGirl chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
Aww. I love how Booth totally played her at the end of this chapter.
bones freek chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Really and truly, i adore your stories! There's one thing though, can you please, please, please finish off Six Stages? Its just too awesome not to finish!
iamladyliberty chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
aw...very cute. i like this sweet, semi-sad story and i'm looking forward to the ups and downs and semi-awkwardness of the partners taking the plunge!

thanks for writing
18lzytwner chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
This was cute. Great job. :)
bb-4ever chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
excellent chapter and ending. look forward to more soon
Aching Bones chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
Hi there,

Wonderful ending and I loved it...thank you...

Ger
K.E. Scrubbed chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
Very sweet ending. :) I personally liked where you took it, even if you think others may not. A very nice ending to an enjoyable, if short, fic.
MadeOfStars chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
What a sweet ending. I can believe that whatever paths their journey takes them, they will wind up with each other. Thanks for the great story!