Reviews for I Wanna have your babies
MoNkEy chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
omg did your dad actually do that i would have DIED

just a min ago my ma was like

what you watchin on your laptop

(your story was on the screen)

i was like NOTHING AT ALL i such a bad lier TTTT but she didn't check my laptop so YAY
Stellar-TheFanGirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
that funny, i don't know that there a song like that. nenenene, can Naruto really have baby? (add a evil grin and fangirl eyes!)
Littlecupoframen chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
lol

Naruto and sasuke hiding in a bush, up! down! up! down! PUSH! PUSH PUSH!

LOL
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Nice!
Smencil chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
*watching from a bush* Woah! *nosebleed* Heh, great story
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
lolz those girls are scary
Nayeli chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I really liked it this it was funny, and i totally understand how you felt my brother found out about that i love yaoi and then we were in my house with my my family well life was against me even my grandma was there but luckily he just let it slide making fun of me and scaring the shit out of me out by threating me to tell everybody they would have had my head and ban me from it but luckily it didn't happen anyways i really liked it this good work!:)
skyinthenightslove chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
you should have done a time skip or something that had naruto and a pregnancy test saying its possitive.
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
LOL! I loved it!
misakaida chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
just wanted to tell you that your story was amazing. also many of the recent fanfics that i've read have had MAJOR problems with grammar, sentence flow, and verb tenses (ok, technically that's a grammatical error too, but i've seen so much of it i think it needs to be be specifically praised) and needless to say... i couldn't find any of it in yours. THANK YOU for the wonderful fic!
Snowdog367 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
that was funny and kawaii.
jaykrys chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
haha! when naruto sand the song, it sounded like something i would do to get my bros ticked off! you're in a writing club? lucky! wosh they had that at my school...
Phantomsnow chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
cute
CrocodilewithaKnife chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
That song must be so creepy lol

i liked it!

poor Jiraiya he needs some lovin' too :9

I wouldn't hide in the bushes! *shifty eyes*

i'll record it and come back later! D
just-another-generic-emo-kid chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Oh, I'm sure they won't mind *hides in bushes*. Very, very nice. Heh heh.