Reviews for Oblivion is Eternal
chococat01 chapter 21 . 8/22/2012
I Loved it! you really outdid yourself here. i cant wait until you decide to do the backstories ;)
AnimeBomb chapter 21 . 5/8/2012
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G *drools* I loved reading every single chapter of this fanfic !
FalseTruthsCore chapter 6 . 11/2/2010
Omg I seriously love you XD this is the best story I've ever read! It's so original and I really love murder-related books etc but shizzz this is such an awesome plot and you've written it so well! :D I'm glad Halloween got me in the mood for a murder story otherwise I may not have found this!
FalseTruthsCore chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
Pretty good story so far :) only thing is ehh "vergessen" means forget, not oblivion lol. (My dad's German so taught me a lot). Nonetheless, it's an interesting plot haha can't wait to read more!
gomenasai-for-everything chapter 21 . 4/30/2010
i love this story!
skypiratelove chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I was listening to the doors people are strange when I read this.

Hehe
mello-jeevas chapter 19 . 12/8/2009
no! zexion cant die. im not reading your story anymore. its not fair... :(
Bazil-kun chapter 20 . 11/25/2009
Oh my gosh, I was crying throughout the first half of this page. D,: (Well, I mean, I'd been crying throughout most of this story in general, but this chapter was/is the saddest! Dx) But I'd just like to say that this story reins major badassity. Seriously. It p'wns (sp? . . .Is there even a correct spelling?) ass. Awesome. _
Admerxin13 chapter 21 . 9/20/2009
All you have to do is go to google or and right next to the place where you type what you want to find, there's two little bits of writing. The bottom one, I beleive is the language translator.

You's welcome!

Aus Wedersehen!
Admerxin13 chapter 18 . 9/20/2009
I has to point out something: if you go to most search engines, like google or yahoo, they have a translating system. usually on the home page.
Admerxin13 chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
Dude, as I read the last bit of this chappie, Hair on the back of my head stood up. I can still feel it!

YOU ROX...Y XD
Admerxin13 chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
Great job! I must admit, I'm completely addicted!

You rox...y.
Pocket Rainbow chapter 19 . 12/14/2008
*pokes head up uncertainly* hi, I'm still completely enamored with this story but er ... I couldn't help but notice the little errors in the french translations the "il est difficile de croire que vous êtes allé" doesn't really mean much it should be "Il est difficile de croire que tu es parti" and the "c'était tout mon faute. Je suis désolé. Veuillez me pardonner" should be "Tout était de ma faute. Je suis désolé. Je te prie de me pardonner." Sorry it's just that it sounds nicer and stuff Y-Y Once again I really love this story, it's so original. *runs away before she gets bricked*
StealerofSporks chapter 21 . 12/12/2008
I love this epilogue. It's short, but sweet. Anywho, I LOVE that you're going to continue in this universe, because I find it really interesting. Oh, and I'm not really that familiar with any of those country's history. Wait! I remembered something! The genocide in Rwanda, Africa was in 1994! There's something that might be of interest, if it hasn't been said already
StealerofSporks chapter 20 . 12/12/2008
ok, I know it's been a month, but I have been SO behind in my fanfic alerts, it's not even funny. Anywho, I find it funny that I have now read THREE fics where Axel proposes in the span of an hour. It seems to be a trend...