Reviews for Nursecution
Tears Parallel chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
-snicker- Phoenix scared Edgeworth - take that, cold-prosecuting-mask of his!
gombo12345 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
ugh... gay?
chishero chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Oh HO nice pun in the end, there. XD This is cute! I love how dramatic Phoenix is, haha. And Edgeworth actually took him seriously! Classic..
Rind Lyric chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Cute, cute, cute. Yes, indeed.
Sakura Lucy Li chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
This is really cute!

Congrats for a great story!
Serena-chan1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Hee, hee. I love the title.
nJoy chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
That last bit about the boxers just made my day.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
aw that was really sweet of edgeworth to take care of phoenix like that.
Tilea chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Yay! That was a really well-written story. The humor was quite witty and well-placed. Heh, there have been plenty of times when I've been sick that I've asked people to shoot me in the head or something like that.

Anyway, keep up the good work! This one was pretty cute. lol

-PHoenix Tilea out...
Sarcastic Innocence chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I love how Edgeworth just bust in there, ready to shoot.

It was really cute, and it made me giggle. w
Lyrical Rawr chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Great story, I loved the humour used throughout and it flowed really well.

Edgeworth actually bringing a gun almost killed me! You managed to get both their personalities perfect :)

But of course, the ending was amazing! Pushing their 'friendship' to the edge there, methinks ;)

I don't know how you managed it, but the whole thing was pretty believable and described well for me to visualise (this is comming from a die hard P/E fan, but hey).

Thanks for the good read :D
Popo-Licious chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Oh! Will there be more of this? :D I hope so! Your writing style is great- smooth, well-paced and witty! Quite enjoyable, really. Keep up the excellent work! :D
nanonaneko chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
...How much does it say about me if the line that caught my attention most in the fic was: "Judging from the man’s reputation, no one would be looking there any time soon." D:

And since I always have a dirty mind, that number-at-boxer-waistband thing just squealed at me. I've heard of 'em squeezed down cleavages or left between bills but this has got to be the first time I've read about someone stuffing his number down the other perty's underwear elastic :D Miles, you opportunistic and...utilitarian bastard, you. XD

Keep writing more! Despite me sounding like some stalkerish broken recorder, your writing's really great and hey, it's Phoenix and Miles you're writing about. :D Thanks for the great work!