Reviews for With Auntie
The Flame Alchemist 13 chapter 2 . 1/22
Poor Winry. She always acts so strong but has to carry so much pain. And poor Den. And poor everyone...But Winry's always been kind of a cry baby.

I hope Winry doesn't throw a wrench at me for saying that she's a cry baby...
The Flame Alchemist 13 chapter 1 . 1/22
" 'Wow, this tastes good!' "Ed exclaimed."

So Ed does like milk. That little runts been lying to us this entire time.

I'm going to go hide under a rock now. I just called Ed small...(help me)
Killerwolf chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
I.I feel like I'm about to cry
animefan1992 chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
aww i love winrytrisha

and haha edward drank milk an didnt know it!

...now i want chocolate milk
Aurora-Borealis Coyote chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
I found this while looking for something related to Trisha and young!Winry...and this story is so sweet. :) I always like to see fic with Sara or Urey, and I liked that part a lot, the relationship between Sara and the Elrics is very sweet.

And the part with Winry and Trisha... T.T it was very sad, but very heartwarming, Trisha is so kindly and knows exactly what to say. )
Fantasy Fan Girl chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
It was really cute with the parental love. I especially liked when Ed was holding Winry and wasn't quite sure what to do. It seemed like Ed. Did Winry call Trisha, Antie Trisha, if she didn't, she should have because i liked it. Keep writing.

FFG- Jo
Reading4soul chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
So sweet, so sad - I'm hoping you'll continu this. The chocolate milk secret was anticipated but very cute nonetheless.
took-baggins chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
you're right, that was a little darker. just as good as the first one, though! thank you so much for posting this fic, you did a very good job with it!
took-baggins chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
aw! that was so cute! and what a sweet idea. _
Evil Little Dog chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
aw, this was very sweet.
Ishte chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Little typo in the first graph. you mean hard wood floor I think, and it says 'hand wood'. This is also very sweet though much sadder than the first.
Ishte chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Sweet. _ This was really cute. I love stories of Little Ed and Little Al. _ I suspected it was chocolate milk when you said it was a 'brown-colored drink'. If you wanted to hold the surprise to the end, I think you might want to think of another way to describe it without giving it way there. Otherwise this was a darling short.
Netta Sloan chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
I really like this one, too. Great speculation on why Winry always tries so hard to be happy. I also love that little Ed realizes the trust Winry has in him.
Netta Sloan chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Aw, I thought it was cute.
Silver Souhait chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
After browsing through a bunch of badly-written fics, this is a breath of fresh air! Great job for choosing a rare subject, and portraying it so well! A !