Reviews for Happily Ever After
othlover92 chapter 6 . 6/22/2008
omg de story is really love to see a continued one of it like what happens with leyton and naleys baby nd brase.

really well done
kyrandiana chapter 6 . 2/23/2008
aw so sweet
Destiny45 chapter 6 . 2/23/2008
Great story! Loved the Brase scene!
kaseeey chapter 6 . 2/21/2008
WOW lauren! you never fail to surprise me with your talent!

I mean, that was the best ending ever! Now, sure... i may think ANYTHING that ends with a happy leyton is the best ending ever... lol jk.

I loved how you wrote it... it was very comforting after that horrible episode we got on tuesday :]

Truthfully, it made me remember how much i love the show and these characters. Lately, I've just been hating them b/c of mark and the way the show is going this season, but this reminded me of how inspiring they are :]

I also love the way you write your comedic scenes, I catch myself laughing out loud everytime XD

I know that whatever you write in the future will be nothing but the best because you are an AWESOME writer... one day I hope to come to a book signing of yours missy! [so you better get busy!]

I love you! XOXOXO - Kasey
Analy 222 chapter 6 . 2/21/2008
Aww I'm sad and totally surprised that you finished this story so quickly. But it was a great ending, it was great that you brought everyone back and that you got Brase, Leyton, and Skevin back together, Rachel being back and working for Play Boy is freakin Hilarious, because we all know that it's possible, Lord that child can't keep her clothes on even if her life depended on it LOL, so this job works perfectly for her. Also so happy that their's another Naley baby coming and to tell you the truth I kinda saw that happening you don't know how many stories I'm reading that have that but it always puts a smile on my face when I see it, also I consider this a great early B-Day present for me since my 18th B-Day is tomorrow(WHOOT, WHOOT).You should consider write a sequel, I'll be really hapey if you do, and if incase that you do please bring those Crazy James that we all love back it will be totally awsome. Well FANTASTIC work as always and I can't wait for another story just like it.

Take care and have a great night-Analy
leyton-3 chapter 6 . 2/21/2008
i really like this cant wait for an update!

Jesseca
twilightnaley19 chapter 6 . 2/21/2008
AWESOME ENDING I AM SURELY GOING TO MISS THIS STORY. BUT I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU WRITE NEXT.
Julissa Perez chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
hey hpfangurl12993 its not really nice jus 2 leave ur readers wantin more cuz i got so hyped up n i was goin 2 go 2 the next chapter n there isnt any next chapter so im askin u please update it really fat ok? please n thank you
Analy 222 chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
Aww I feel honored, and I loved it, I kept smiling the whole time, actually I showed my mom, because she always asks me what is it that I read, and type, and I tell her but I don't think she understands that much, so I showed her your intro, and she just shook her head, and looked at me like I was craazy for getting so worked up for this but whatever, I'm HAPPY! YAY. I'm so glad that Lucas didn't stay with Lindsey, and they're still going to remain friends, and the gang are going to get together YAY!, I laughed at how Jamie kept nagging Carrie slut, that was to cute especially the last part, "nanny Carrie where do babies come from" what I call the ultimate kids question. But I would like to kick Rachels ass for refering to James as "The Accident" dumb ass drunk! I also felt bad for Brooke she really does miss Chase please bring him back, I want her to be happy again. Well great chapter once again, and I can't wait to see everyone together again, and I'm currious to see what's Brookes surprise, also I'm sad that your going to end it soon, and since your taking request, I say bring Dan back, in the next chapter to prove that he really did change, or atleast mention him, when Lucas tells Peyton, and everyone who was the one that helped him with his decision, and Lucas should definitely prpose to Peyton in the next chapter. Ok that's about it LOL.

Have a great day- Analy
kyrandiana chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
cute cant wait for more
BrucasandNaleyLovin chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
I read all of it, and I'm really enjoying it so far.

Hope you can update soon!
twilightnaley19 chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
awesome chapter. update soon!
naleyalwaysn4ever chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
yah a surprise can't wait to see what brooke is planing
xxcrosby87xx chapter 4 . 2/14/2008
OK PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE PUH-LEESE! POST THE NEXT CH. ASAP! IT'S A GREAT STORY AND THE CLIFF HANGER IS KILLING ME! KEEP WRITING
othfan08 chapter 4 . 2/13/2008