Reviews for My Idiot Apprentice
Yay! Very good!
Lenore91 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Sweet! Nice insight. :)
threecankeepasecret chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Aw! That was really cute (the end, I mean). I love Cross POV. Really good.
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Aw, how sweet. Great fic. Love the last line. Keep it up
tragicduck95 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Aw I like it!
001Kamikakushi chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
kya! i'm like hyoer happy you made Cross say "i'm proud of you" XDXD

it seems to me he was really thinking that when he looked at allen's new innocence for the first time when they were in the Ark.

the egg episode,that's also one of my favorite scene. (even if it lasts only one minute)
allPod chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
This was good. I was always wondering about Cross's feeling during this chapter. I think you captured it perfectly.
pika318 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
This is nice! Shows Cross fatherly side. You should write more d gray man fics
KonranKoneko chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Awesome story. I loved that it was in Cross's POV. He was really in character here. I loved the end most of all. I loved it that Cross had been expecting Allen to be a critical. It's right, he would never admit it aloud that he was proud of Allen.
FirstDragonQueen chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I've already read night 144 in D. Gray-man and I was so mad becuase it was so short. that is ridiculous. how many pages were in that maybe 20 or less. well at least Kanda showed up and saved someone(barely). this is a good description since I didn't get most of that chapter since it was so short. you should do this again.
Angecornu chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
So cute! -
addenza chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
This is sweet.. Well.. Kind of.. It's not OOC too.. So I think it rocks!
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
yup. he alwase will say thatr bu6t he would die thousand fold before he admits it lol hahahaahhahhaha hurry and write more!