Reviews for Who is Eyeshield 21?
Hakkuro chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
No actually this story is pretty good really
Jenaminya chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
It isn't bad, is good! I always wondered why anyone sisn't realise that Shin knows the identity of Eyeshield, it was just so obvious. I'd like to read more about this, if possible ;)
aweki chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
ahaha! this is great! i love it!
Pegz chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
It's not bad. It's short, even for a one chapter, and pretty simple, but that's the good thing about it. It hints at a pairing enough that it's obvious to the reader, but still not outright saying that it's there. It gives you that fangirl-y feeling that makes you have ta try and not grin like an idiot.
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
It is nice.
Makayla chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
'And a fair complexion' XD That made me laugh, hm I think Shin's been thinking of this a little more than he might like to admit!

Cute story _
Vandenberg chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Lol. It's pretty sad that whenever i imagine Takami running within a group of people, he would most likely trip and end up being trodden on. Shin is being eevil! EEVIL! Sakuraba should have sicced his legion of fans on him! Ah never mind me, i'm just rambling. Good job.

-Sked-San-san, the lethargic one.
Arizo chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Aww so cute

I love ShinXSena
Anyjen chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
This ficcie is actually not bad at all. I'd take out the last paragraph out, though... it sounds a bit OOC, when the rest was just perfect.
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
I like this Shin.
DarkestCornerOfMyMind chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Although I'm more of a SenaSuzu person, I think this story is great. I'm adding it to my favs _!
Lukanyy chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
i like it a lot (the story and the way you write it) :p and ad it to my favorites
ramenluv chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
this was really cute!

i think you should keep going with it!

you have a really good start to a great fanfiction

ah man..

this was good
NitaIce chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
CUTE! this is strangely adorable. funny too
sanityinquestion26 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
The only reason I can think that you haven't gotten too many reviews is probably because Eyeshield 21 hasn't grown that much...

Anyway, I absolutely *loved* this, how Shin was in the know about 'the true identity of Eyeshield 21', but decided to keep quiet...

And how they all, probably for a moment, thought that Shin could tell all of that from just looking at a person's body (like, oh, he has brown hair and brown eyes)!

Awesome job! ;)