Reviews for Cure the Senses
Gallee chapter 35 . 3/9/2014
I loved it all. (:
gramcb58 chapter 35 . 3/7/2013
Didn't know if I was going to like this. I'm a Janto fan(usually only). but with each passing chapter I really enjoyed this fic and the finial relationship between Jack, Owen and Ianto. Thanks for sharing!
Allenlover2000 chapter 35 . 3/5/2013
Loved the story!Wasn't too sure anout the Jack/Owen at first but it really grew on me. Really liked how you managed to include all three of the boys and their problems without being too wordy. Can;t wait to read the sequel!
Iris Wood chapter 35 . 2/24/2013
Thank you, that turn out was the beat outcome that I could have hoped for. Each chapter showed good flow and progression . Your characterzation was very good. The dialog worked. The level of detail worked! I especially got a chuckle out of the Boeian Swamp Lion spirit guide. Loved all the mystical aspects that were incorporated into it.

Must go take a closer look all your other fics now .
Iris Wood chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
Blocked! So sad. Still have my fingers crossed. For a moment, I was hoping that Blair would show up.

On to the next chapter :D
Iris Wood chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
Love it so far. Cheers for a crossover that I have never seen. Cheers for the tension just dripping off the three of them. I have my fingers crossed for finding a threesome in the future here.

"You didn't have you hear you heart rate..."
I have some issue with this sentence, though. Redo it. May I suggest " You didn't have to hear your heart rate." Or "You didn't hear your heart rate."
Chlosifer chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Grrr I hate Jack and Owen in this fic, I feel so sorry fro por Ianto.

Great fic
betweenlife chapter 35 . 12/28/2011
A wonderful epilogue. Loved it! :)
Mackedee chapter 35 . 12/21/2011
Awwwww! I loved this fanfic! It's a brilliant concept and you wrote it wonderfully! I haven't checked yet but I'm hoping you've written others too. This was amazing, thank you for sharing it with the interwebs!
Lynka Read chapter 35 . 5/6/2011
I liked it
Tacroy chapter 24 . 5/12/2010
I just love this story. And at this chapter I just ahve to leave a comment. I've been sitting here, giggling, about some of the lines in this story. But when Tosh said: "Nothing shiny for Owen" I just laughed. I don't know why, Maybe because I'm tired right now, but I found that really fun. And I could see it in front of me.

But now I'm gonna continue to read the story. Letting you know what I think when I'm done. Greate job this far.
the darkness revealed chapter 35 . 4/14/2010
This story is BRILLIANT! I love it so much!
lenc chapter 35 . 4/10/2010
Just came across this on torchwoodslash - read the whole thing, and it's awesome. Love, love, love your Jack/Owen/Ianto. All the interactions are spot on, very cool original plot. Off to read the sequel now! :)
Tony-In-Distress chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
I love Owen's line 'perv'
Mikhyel chapter 22 . 9/29/2009
I am loving this fic - there isn't enough Jack/Owen/Ianto in the world, there really isn't.

I do have one small nitpick, though (although don't think for a second that it took away from my enjoyment of the story, because it totally didn't at all) -

"There was a small, muscled...thing. It looked rather viscous."

Okay, I assume you MIGHT mean viscous - Owen's spirit animal might be thick and syrupy, I suppose. But I think you meant vicious, instead.