Reviews for It's Hard To Love You
mewmewgirl363 chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
i loved it... but did they get there jobs back?
jared bergman chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
kitty please continue writing that person was wrong you know what your doing i love your story your friend jared lee bergman
jared bergman chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
kitty this is a great chapter nice song choice it definatly fits the chapter
jared bergman chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
this chapter is not crap its good i love this story kitty plz come back to writing
jared bergman chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
its great kitty plz keep writing i want to read what you come up with
lexie as tru as it gets chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
ur writing does not suck so u listen to me missy or mister i love your stories so if ur stupid dumb friend doesnt like ur story then they are ALMOST stupidder than u for believin. dont u realise that ur friend is just jealous so dont even think about quittin!
Bishie Huntress chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
Well, I know it's been a year and a half since you finished this story, but I really hope you haven't given up writing! No one's a pro writer their first time around, and many aren't their thousandth time around. Your writing isn't horrendous. Yeah, it needs a little spit'n'polish, but all the great writers have rough drafts. Many of them. I see a lot of poetry in your descriptions. That's good. I've read published novels that had little to none, and while the plot was interesting, it totally detracted from my enjoyment of the story. I've read stories on this site that, while rough around the edges and full of poor grammar, sucked me in to another world. I could see the images instead of the words, and I think that's one of the highest compliments you could give an author. I think you have that potential. My brother looked into writing quite a bit when he was younger. (He sucked, lol, and he'd be the first to admit it. But he did get better.) But what everyone said, and he talked to and read about some very well-known authors, is that you just have to keep writing. Do a fast write, keep a journal, just write down the scene you see in front of you, even if it's the messy living room floor. It's a skill you'll lose if you don't use, and practice makes perfect. I know it sounds trite, but it's true. I was full of all kinds of stories and ideas when I was in middle and high school, but I got married young and got busy with a family. I've always wanted to write a novel, but whenever I get the urge to write (and actually find the time to sit down and do it!), my mind is a complete blank. I feel like I have nothing there, and it's the most frustrating thing. Don't give up! And read. LOTS! (More than just manga! ;) ) I read a lot growing up, and I can definitely say it's given me an edge when it comes to grammar and spelling and description and such. I can better understand how to make a story come about because I've seen so many different examples. Honestly, I don't think your writing is bad. Maybe short, but it's not rushed. Like Achillia said, you have a very simple, clear writing style. And yes, it did start to draw me in. If you don't like it, or if someone has honest, helpful critism that you're willing to take into account, then just take your story and rewrite it. And it doesn't have to be the whole thing. A chapter, a paragraph, heck, even a sentence is fine! Anything to make the story better! ;) I hope this doesn't leave you feeling upset or frustrated. I know what it's like to feel like I can't write, and I know what it's like to have a brutally honest friend. (Tip: It's hard to come forward sometimes, but if you say the work is yours, your friends might make an effort to at least cushion the blow, and maybe even offer you help!) Well, I apologize for making this one long paragraph... I sort of just rambled there. And feel free to hit the "reply" button and chew me out if you already know all this and it'll make you feel better! D And if there's one thing I did think was a little rushed about your story... I thought it was a bit soon for Ryou and Ichigo to be making sweet lovin'! But your ending was sweet. I totally loved your last few lines!

Best of luck!

AND KEEP WRITING!

BH
SpalshOfMilkAndTwoSugars chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
*sniff sniff* THAT WAS SO SO SO SO GOOD!
Okuyukashii chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
I like your story, the plot is great. But, just to let you know, it says "What the heel is wrong with me?"
Achillia Daughter of Peleus chapter 4 . 5/22/2008
Listen, I don't know just *who* your little friend thinks she is, but hon, let me tell you this, This story is *really* good! okay? Really *REALLY* good. Both you, *and* this story are on my faves! I do think that in your rush to finish this story, you speeded things up just a *wee* bit, but not really. Yes, you could have put in a *bit* more discription, but actually, that could have interfeared with the flow of the story. You have a very simple, and clear way of writing, It's unique, and really quite amazing. With just a few well chosen words, you are able to paint a clear image, something that some people cannot do, no matter how many words they use. It's simple and sweet. I'd love to read more of your stories, as I really enjoyed this one. You did a great job, and I hope you return to the world of writing.

A few pointers about nagtive comments, You are going to recive them all through your life. But don't take them so personally! It's writing, not brain surgery, relax, no-one will die if you don't have the right word. You can always go back and improve them later. No matter what people say, You are an amazing person, and even if you choose not to continue writing, well I wish you good luck in *whatever* you do.

And Frankly, If your *friend* was so insenstive, well maybe she's not the best infulence to be around, okay... not to be judgemental or anything. Keep in mind that YOU are SUPERB! and can do ANYTHING! Don't let her get you down!
shadowX101 chapter 4 . 5/6/2008
aw so sweet!
SarT55 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
hi, its me Sar T. Loves Ryou Shirogane (Sara Tober). Thanks. I live in Wisconsin. I have 2 yahoo e-mails. ryan eric marie put it 2gether w/ yahoo. The other 1 nattoby w/ yahoo. no spaces or _ in-between, just put the words ryan eric marie 2gether. or yahoo 2gether. If u dont understand, write back in a review 4 1 of my stories & i'll try 2 explain it more. If u sent me an email, i didnt get it, try spacing it out or something like that. hope 2 get ur story soon. ryanericmarie

Write Soon, Sar T. Loves Ryou Shirogane
sonata hirano chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
aww that was so cute ur not a horrible writer i like your stories
Forever Mesmerised chapter 4 . 5/2/2008
aww, no, ur stories dont suck!

this chapter was awesome, apart from one thing...

it was a bit rushed, so if you do start writing again, slow down!

other than that! it was good, and i dont think you should quit writing just because someone says they dont like it. i think you should keep at it. but anyway, it's ur choice.

Pheobe xo
bbbbbbbbbooooooooo chapter 4 . 5/2/2008
that was very very good!

~michelle~