Reviews for Accident
BabyBird101 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Oh... My... Gosh...
I didn't know wether to laugh or tremble with fear. This is amazing
Feiring chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
What a Dick.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Great story! I love little random stories like these that just show a moment in time and really get into a person's character. Nice job! D
Reforged Sword of the Morning chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Now we see why Robin left Batman. I really like the final image of Robin - shoulders sagging, sad that he could become his mentor.
Taisi chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Jeez, Robin, way to be an asshole. D:

(Nothing on your writing though, excellent. :3)
RaynaSummers chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Oh, lovely...

Sequel? *crosses fingers*

headsouth chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Your characterization of the entire team was totally spot-on! Good job :)
Dani chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
One question - argh! Why isn't there more than on chapter! It's got all of the quientesential elements of a fantastic fanfiction: characterization spot on with angst and sheer emotion, a gorgeous plot (really, how and why channel Batman? where has Robin seen this before? what is going on behind Robin's mask?), beautiful tone, and that certain quality the truly excellent fanfictions have... So why are you making my life miserable by making me wait for another chapter - hurry it up! I want to see where this one goes! LOL
kiitycule chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Ooh :D interested, well written!
writteninhaste chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I loved this story. It was really well written, and I especially liked the angst at the end when you gave the team's perspective on the exchange.
Sandshrew777 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
I think you get Beast Boy nailed mostly on the head. I think he could be a bit more petulant, but he's really quite well done here. You even assure us that you know he's getting teenagerish and that's a bit of the point.

This is a bit of a mirror to how they can't have these kind of classic arguments between one another. Nobody can be a parent to them, not really, not even Batman. I like the idea and I see it put forth.

Your last two paragraphs leave me with a sense that you were going for something subtle. You're explaining Robin's slightly out-of-character behavior (he wouldn't kick BB off the team, ever, in my opinion, even in an angry mood like this...but you show the human side of him to justify that). You're giving us the reactions of the other Titans. What you're not giving me is enough. I feel like this could be a whole other scene, a whole other fic to grow with and you kind of leave it hanging a bit. I don't get a sense of resolved conflict (which is good), but I also don't get an ending to this fic...not really.

I don't know. I'm on the fence. I love that you don't make everything bright again, but I'm not sure if you've truly earned the "now things are a little strained between Robin and BB" kind of idea you're going for here. I'm just not sure, and when you're not sure, you've gotta suggest more narration. So I will. ;)

Still, I love the subtlety tack and I think it works on so many levels. It's a great thing that I'm asking for more, just to clarify things. ;)

Your dialogue is explained by the body language and narration rather than accentuated with it, which seems like you saying "Look, I know they're out of character but I made them like that to prove a point here!" I think it's okay, but I'd rather you explain it a different way. Saying "because I want them to", essentially, in the narration, doesn't quite cut the bill. (Do you know what I mean? It's late and I'm rambling.)

I really love your language, the way you phrase your words, and the use of complex details. You work on a very subtle level and I think that really comes across deftly. Clearly a sophisticated writer on our hands. I also love the idea of a father-son sort of conversation (albeit turned to your own purposes!) between these two characters. Your creativity makes this all work.

Superb work.

Keep writing.
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Well, I'm not gonna lie. I thought that was more than a little strange. The ending was kind of a shocker, and not really in a good sense, either.
Archiving-Jason chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Aww, poor Beast boy! Robins is always too harsh.
steelelf chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Robin is right, I think, but man... poor bb!

Well written!
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Hm, interesting fic'...was expecting more of a comedic approach.